Reading: It changes by the week.
    TBR: LOTS

Awards Showcase

Yeah Bastards and Pretty Boys

Too bad the former are more numerous than the latter, eh?

Actually, they're pretty evenly matched in Bastards and Pretty Boys, my m/m contemporary coming September 14 from Liquid Silver Books. The link will take you to the cover, a blurb, and an excerpt, and I'll be posting a second excerpt tomorrow.

I've also submitted another m/m contemporary, Jude in Chains, to a few different publishers, and I'm currently at work on Mobry's Dick, m/m with a mix of contemporary and historical settings ... and a hint of the paranormal.

The fourth and final book in my Utopia-X series for Loose Id will soon be in edits.

That's all I can think of right now!
    KZ
    Reading: The Magic Touch by Sara Bell (m/m)
    Just Finished Reading: Fire on the Mountain The Wedding Planner Private Property (all m/m romance)
    TBR: 1000+

Awards Showcase

Okay - so I go and check the cover out (great by the way) and I read everything you had there. This sounds like a freakin' good read! Definately got to buy it!

HAD to laugh over the title for your future book - Mobry's Dick... you need to post a warning for that one, as I had just taken a nice swallow of 7up and it came out my nose and on the keyboard! Man, my eyes are still burning!

Much success to the future sales! I'll let you know how I enjoyed it (as I own most everything you have)
    Reading: It changes by the week.
    TBR: LOTS

Awards Showcase

Hey there, Allwynn! Thanks so much for the taking the time to check out B&PB. I couldn't say too much about it in the blurb without dishing up some spoilers, but there's more to this story than meets the eye. It does have some pretty steamy moments, too.

Glad you liked the Mobry's Dick title. Now it's a matter of finding a publisher who doesn't get too squeamish about it!

Pop in at my blog sometime -- http://kzsnow.blogspot.com; I update it fairly frequently, and it isn't just about my books.
    KZ