Hybrid View

Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Default Catch up with Paisley and Gray from Protective Custody!

I'm running a new feature on my blog called "Where are they now?" so you can catch up with some of my characters! The first couple I sat down with are Paisley and Gray from my sexy contemporary erotic romance Protective Custody, available from Liquid Silver Books!

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot....g-up-with.html

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

That's great Paige.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedGirl View Post
    That's great Paige.
    Thanks!

*hugs*
    Paige

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Reading: Vampire love bites

Awards Showcase

How have you build the raltionship brtween of Paisley and Gray ?, What is the flavor of their relationship, can you give us some idea?
    I'm the author of Dulce de Leche. Details about me.
    Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by MonikaM View Post
    How have you build the raltionship brtween of Paisley and Gray ?, What is the flavor of their relationship, can you give us some idea?

I'd say they have a very playful, sexy, loving relationship.

*hugs*
    Paige