Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reading: Twilight...I've had it for a while, but thought Edward was too young to drool over. I was wrong. lol
    TBR: 100s

Awards Showcase

Default October's Coffee Write --Tiffany and Donato!

A little intro:

Woohoo! We're on-line! Way to go, CTR!

As a general rule, I'm rarely awake during the light hours (yeah, take that as you'd like...but, it is true), so, duh, I can't post then, and I'll be checking in late at night or early in the morning before I head to bed (like now).

Remember to have fun in here and respect fellow posters ideas, and we'll have a blast!

You read the blurb and information paragraphs, so prepare for a steamy and sultry month.

Poor Tiffany has been having a difficult time putting herself first and getting what she wants out of life, but the time has come for her to shine. Help me write her story and give her what she wants out of life...

THE ACTUAL STORY!!!!

Raising the dead weight sprawled across her waist, Tiffany moved his arm off of her aching body and took a deep breath. She inched her way to the edge of the bed and scanned the dimly lit room.
    Panties--
    Bra--
    Dress--
    and she remembered kicking off her heels at the entrance.

Tiff dropped her feet, careful to keep the noise to a minimum, and the moment her toes met the floor, her heart skipped with the exhilaration of freedom.
    She was out of there!
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    Ho, ho, ho (I spelled it right)
    Get in the mood with these Holiday Stories...
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    now available at www.ResplendencePublishing.com
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
    at www.ResplendencePublishing.com
    Reading: Shadowlight - Lynn Veihl
    Just Finished Reading: Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall - L.J. Smith
    TBR: 70

Awards Showcase

Jan was dreaming of the wonderful time that he had had with Tiffany. He'd met her at a bar and after having a blast talking with her, they had ended up in his bedroom!! He thought he had heard something, it felt like someone or something was touching him, but Jan dismissed it and slept on. Surely she won't leave me so soon, right? he thought while he slept, not even thinking of feeling for her warm body or waking up.
    Reading: Private Games
    Just Finished Reading: All Fall Down By Megan Hart
    TBR: 5

Awards Showcase

She’d learned long ago that men liked a woman who hastily retreated. She’d even come to prefer the method herself.>>

Less awkwardness for if, she was the one to leave first then she wouldn’t have to see the worry lacing their expressions of what to do or say.>>

Tiff dressed in silence and thought back to the previous evening.>>

Unlike her hookups in the past, where the guys were out to placate themselves…and only themselves, Jan had been a competent, caring lover.
    Skilled and aggressive he took her places she never even knew existed.>>

Oh, she’d been with great lovers before, but with Jan…there was something different.

He reached those magic places, both in her body and soul.>>
    ~ Live, Love & Laugh as Much as Possible ~
    Noble Romance Author
    Zapocalypse- The Midnight Special
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/vitch36
    FB:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002828496100
    Reading: Shadowlight - Lynn Veihl
    Just Finished Reading: Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall - L.J. Smith
    TBR: 70

Awards Showcase

Tiffany was ready to leave the room without giving Jan's sleeping form a last glance. She was almost out of there when she felt hands wrap around her stomach from behind.

She looked down to see they were his. Who else would they belong to, Tif? she thought. It hadn't been like a new man had crept into the room, right?

"Morning." Jan whispered in her ear. He had stealthily put his briefs back on and slipped just as silently out of bed.

"Would you like some breakfast?"

Tiffany bit her bottom lip... while Jan awaited her reply.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Tiffany was about to answer with a firm no, then thought better of it as her stomach rumbled loudly, indicating she was indeed hungry. However, it wasn't food she so desperately craved. No it wasn't. What she craved was Donato -- her ex -- whom she loved with all her heart but knew she couldn't have anymore.

"By the sound of your stomach, I'd say you're most definitely hungry." The teasing tone caused Tiffany to blink, snapping her out of her reverie and ceasing the erotic images flooding her mind. Inwardly, she groaned, disheartened by the sudden disappearance of the erotic assault on her brain since she preferred for it to continue. Even though she knew the real deal couldn't happen ever again not after finding out he'd gotten another woman pregnant.

"You've caught me. I am hungry. But I think I'd prefer to eat on my own so I'm just going to get some fast food on the drive home to my place."

Tiffany made a quick escape, slipping out the door and running for her car before Jan turned from looking in the pantry for a little something for them to eat.

Awards Showcase

"Damn, that was a close call," she breathed, slamming her fists against the steering wheel.

The last thing she wanted was a new confrontation with the jerk. Jan may have been good in bed, good at sex, but as a lover, he was the scum of the barrel.

She put the car in reverse and backed out of her 'guest' parking spot. She didn't need his control-freak shit, and she certainly didn't need to feel his hand across the side of her face again.

"You're done, babe. You never have to see the bastard again," she blurted to the distorted image in her rearview mirror.

At the first stop sign, she pulled her new Prada against her hip and smiled at the feel of the weight in it. I may not have been logical to withdraw her life savings in twenties, but the fourteen thousand dollars gave her more comfort than Jan ever had.
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
    TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

Tiffany pulled into an empty meter spot on Main Street. Sure she’d said she’d just grab fast food, but after a night of dancing, drinking, and debauchery, she knew what she needed.

Pancakes.

Gooey, thick, chocolate chip, fuck-the-diet-for-this-one-beautiful-weekend-morning pancakes.

She walked down the street at a slow pace, breathing in the crisp fall air. October had been her favorite month ever since she was five and discovered the joys of leaf piles, fancy fall jackets, and Halloween.

The stores and restaurants lining Main were already dressed up to honor the entering of autumn. French-Connection Nail’s had a paper witch on their door and funny-faced pumpkin lights lining the windows. Starbucks had a jack-o’-lanterns carved by each worker on display in their story high window.

Tiffany’s favorite breakfast place, Wingstar’s Café, had its usual orange and black lights ringing the door and building length window, and a life-sized skeleton hanging from the red cover hanging over the sidewalk in front of the door.

She walked in, letting the warm smells of baking breads, fruits, and brewing coffee fill her.

Who cared if the love of her life knocked some tramp up? Who cared if he left Tiffany for said tramp. And who cared if she spent the last three months getting over him by getting on a new guy every week?

She sure as hell didn’t, because she had Windstar’s and pancakes and her health and a job she loved and a wonderful family and friends.

So she did not care.

"Tiffany," Andy Windstar, the café’s sixty-two year old co-owner greeted her when she walked in. He split his time between working the books and working the room while his wife reigned over the kitchen and remembered ever regular’s name from the thirty-six years they’d been open.

"Hey, Andy," she said, kissing his wrinkled, powdery cheek.

He led her to her usual booth in the back next to the window, where she could read in peace while she ate or watch the people marching by outside.

"Coffee, chocolate chip pancakes, and strawberries," Andy said once she sat, not bothering to give her a menu.

"You must be psychic," she sighed. She hadn’t even thought of the strawberries, but boy did they sound good.

"You have that look," he said, shaking a finger. "Smart girl like you shouldn’t be so broken hearted over that idiot. Pretty girl like you should have men waiting in line to take her out, too."

She gave a weak smile and he left, muttering under his breath. She pulled out her book and lost herself in science and intrigue in the Vatican, sipping coffee and relaxing while she waited for her food.

"This seat taken?" a male voice asked just as she finished her first cup.

She rolled her eyes up, ready to bite off, "Yes, by the invisible man you see in front of me," and froze, electricity numbing her tongue.

She thought he’d moved to Texas with his pregnant tr... er fiancé.

Donato smiled his dimple-blessed, little boy smile and her stomach tugged.

What the hell is he doing here?
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

"To beg for forgiveness." He answered, which made Tiffany frown with concern seeing as she was certain she hadn't even asked a question. She'd only thought it.

"Excuse me?" She asked with a raised brow. "Since when did I ask a question?"

"You didn't ask any questions. But what you're thinking is written all over your puss. And it's saying right now that you're wondering what the hell I'm doing here and the truth is I'm here to beg for forgiveness."

"Well why aren't you down on your knees?"

Donato laughed, and she shot him a look that clearly meant she wasn't joking about him getting down on his knees and begging.

"I'm serious Donato." She told him sternly, just so he knew she was serious. "If you want forgiveness then you should be begging for it on your knees before me."

Just Finished Reading: All Fall Down By Megan Hart
    TBR: 5

Awards Showcase

As she stood waiting for Donato’s next move, her mind shot briefly back to Jan. >>
    >>
    How the hell, could she have ever thought he… her soul mate? Must have been the after sex euphoria.>>
    >>
    Yeah, that’s what it was, had to be!>>
    >>
    She glanced back to Donato, their eyes locking, and was surprised by the seriousness within them. All signs of joking gone now, replaced with…could it be, Remorse?>>
    >>
    In front of all the dining patrons of the Windstar cafe, he went down on one knee.>>
    >>
    “Give me one more chance.” >>
    >>
    Tiffany wanted nothing more than to scream yes, and leap into his arms, but the pain of betrayal was still stingingly fresh. Raw and still wounded, her survival instincts kicked in and held her firmly planted in place.>>
    >>
    Before she had a chance to form a reply, he repeated his question, this time with an edge of dare.>>
    >>
    “Give me two weeks, to prove myself. Just two weeks…out of your busy life. What do you say?” Donato asked already mentally forming his next plea.>>
    >>
    “No.”>>
    >>
    “Look, Cara’s getting married next weekend and she really wants you there. Give me my two weeks, attend my Sister’s wedding with me, and if at the end of the two weeks, you are miserable and still want to castrate me…I’ll walk away. I won’t ever bother you again.”>>
    >>
    Tiffany loved his sister, always had and with all the crap, had actually forgotten about her engagement.>>
    ~ Live, Love & Laugh as Much as Possible ~
    Noble Romance Author
    Zapocalypse- The Midnight Special
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/vitch36
    FB:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002828496100
    Reading: Twilight...I've had it for a while, but thought Edward was too young to drool over. I was wrong. lol

Awards Showcase

"You know I'll be there, D. I love Cara."
    "Once upon a time, you loved me, too," Donato said, sliding into the booth beside her. "Can we act civilized for a few weeks? Can we be friends?"
    Rubbing her left arm to calm the tingles from his presence, she nodded. But inwardly, she shook her head. They could never be just friends.
    "Okay, sweetheart. I'll take you any way I can." He covered her hand with his and stroked the inside her wrist with his thumb. "I promise not to do anything that will make you uncomfortable."
    Tiffany nodded and raised a forkful of pancakes to her mouth. She'd keep things in line and not worry about how her body was screaming for more of his touch. Chewing what should have been a delicious bight, she swallowed the mass of food and ignored her pounding heart.
    The fresh clean masculine scent engulfed her, and without realizing it, her body relaxed against his. Warmth and excitement danced to the melodic toon which was so Donato and all her worries melted away.
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast