Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reading: Twilight...I've had it for a while, but thought Edward was too young to drool over. I was wrong. lol
    TBR: 100s

Awards Showcase

Mmmm, in-te-re-sting!
    Any takers?
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    Ho, ho, ho (I spelled it right)
    Get in the mood with these Holiday Stories...
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    now available at www.ResplendencePublishing.com
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
    at www.ResplendencePublishing.com
    Reading: Shadowlight - Lynn Veihl
    Just Finished Reading: Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall - L.J. Smith
    TBR: 70

Awards Showcase

As luck would have it, the man in question just walked into the establishment to get some coffee. He hadn't gotten a vibe that either Donato or Tiffany (Tiffy as he liked to call her) didn't appreciate his company, so he walked right on to the counter, when he caught their eye.

"Well, seems like you didn't need to call him..." Donato whispered in her ear as he nipped at Tiffany's neck while rubbing against her with his arousal that he knew worked contagiously to Tiffany.

"Donato, Tiff..." Jan started, but Tiffany cut him off as she lunged for him. Do I want to hurt him or have some fun with him? Tiffany thought as she held him. She kissed him instead, as Donato pressed his hidden arousal against Tiffany's back.

"...y." Jan finished with his nickname for Tiffany. This time the bartender reacted. "Seriously you three, this isn't a brothel. Please, I beg of you, get a room!" He said, as he saw to his horror that some customers who still had to order started to get up from the seat and began to leave the establishment...
    Follow Me On Twitter: Jan_van_Es
    Reading: Something erotic, vampirish, or a book with a guy in a kilt on the cover
    Just Finished Reading: A hot book! What else?
    TBR: GOBS

Awards Showcase

But instead of actually leaving, the customers gathered around in a circle, grinning at the trio. The bartender took a step back, shook his head and tossed his towel over his shoulder, heading for the back room.

Tiffany smiled up at Jan and gave him a naughty wink as she wagged her hips against Donato's arousal. Is Jan shocked or eager? The expression on his face, eyes wide, mouth slightly parted, his cheeks darkening, could mean either one.

He drew her into his arms, his mouth against her ear. "Is this what you want?"

Behind her, Donato lowered his lashes in a seductive manner, but said nothing. He slid his tongue along his lower lip, and then lifted his gaze to meet Jan's. The heat almost scorched him.

Tiffy pressed her breasts against Jan's chest. "I want--" she paused to rake her nails down his back. "--to continue this in private." She nodded toward the gathering onlookers.

Jan stepped back and took her hand. "Lead the way." Donato followed so close Jan could feel the man's warmth all along his body. What am I doing? Right in front of God and everybody. I should...

The sway of Tiffy's gorgeous hips took the rest of the thought from his mind as he followed her out the front door.
    Kayelle Allen

Read the Romance Lives Forever News (goodies and books)
    The Author's Secret: eBook conversions, banners, and premade book covers
    Follow me on
    Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Goodreads / Shelfari
    Reading: Twilight...I've had it for a while, but thought Edward was too young to drool over. I was wrong. lol

Awards Showcase

Jan stepped unlocked the door and aside. Tiffany sashayed into the apartment she'd left only hours ago with the enthusiam found in an amusement park.
    "Sweetheart, if you wanted to play like this, you should have asked."
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
    TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

"I’m asking now," Tiffany said, giving Jan a hard look. "Take off your clothes."

Jan grinned, looking over Tiffany’s shoulder. "She was like this last night, too. Was she always this bossy?"

"Yes," Donato said. "It’s one of the things I love about her."

"Awwww," Tiffany simpered playfully, turning to face him. "You love me?"

"Forever." The look in Donato’s eyes ripped away her teasing and she smiled softly, closing the foot between them.

She wrapped her arm around his neck and pressed her body into his, keeping their lips apart by a centimeter. "Don’t hurt me again, okay?"

He rested his forehead on hers. "I promise." They kissed, slow and soft.

When they broke apart Jan was looking at them. "You know, you guys are just making up. The threesome sounded great, but..."

"Oh no," Tiffany cut him off, releasing Donato and turning to face him. "I love him. I like you. And I want both of you." She held out a hand and arched a challenging eyebrow. "Unless you’re not up for it."

Jan shrugged off his jacket and tossed it on the couch. "I’m always up for it." He closed the space between them in one step and grabbed her ass before she could even blink. "Lets go."

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around Jan’s waist and he walked them into the bedroom, Donato at their heels. Jan set her on the bed but she kept a hold of him, pulling him to her by his hair and kissing him harshly. Donato’s warm weight eased against her back and he kissed her neck, easing his hands between her and Jan and undoing her top.

And just think
    , she thought as hands slid her top off her shoulders, just two hours ago I was feeling sorry for myself.

Donato pulled her hands off Jan and slammed her back to the bed, pinning her wrists from above. Jan tugged off his top and Donato kissed her forehead, keeping out of her way so she could watch Jan strip, but not letting go.

Awards Showcase

Cloud 9 So how does it end?

"This is for you, babe." Donato pressed his erection between her ass cheeks. "I'll do anything for you, today." He rubbed her nipples between his fingers and pinched enough to make her groan for more. >>
    "If you fantasize about two cocks, you'll have them." he continued in a slow, warning tone. "But, please know that payback is a bitch and I always get what is owed to me.">>
    Damn, his finger snaked down her body, between her thighs, over her clit, and hooked into her pussy. She pushed her aching clit against his palm and wet her lips as Jan cock sprang from the prison of his briefs.>>
    "What type of payback?" Tiffany breathed, grinding her way to a dark part of heaven. >>
    Donato held her tight, brought her head back to his shoulder and supported her as her body succumbed to the excitement of the moment. Moisture drenched her core and anticipation raked her body as Donato sank a second finger into her hole and Jan closed his mouth over her sensitive nipple. >>
    Tiffany was still standing, or she was being held upright, when Jan dropped to his knees and tongue dove for her wet pussy, spreading her legs and taking her weight over his shoulders. His tongue flicked over her clit, stroking and encouraging the fire inside her to build. She thought she would explode from need, but Donato cupped her breasts and brought his naked thighs beneath hers at the very moment she was about to fall. >>
    His long thick shaft fit beneath her, and slid between her wetness, he spread her pussy wide and made her hole throb for a cock. She looked down at Jan’s blonde head, nestled between her legs, and marveled at the mere fact that two gorgeous men were servicing her, Tiffany, a hard up executive who rarely made time for herself. >>
    Jan’s groan grounded her to the present and she moaned as he ran his expert tongue from the rounded tip of Donato’s cock to her clit. Damn, she gushed with pleasure. She was so wet; she wouldn’t be able to hold a dick inside her.>>
    “More,” Jan said. “You taste so fucking delicious.”>>
    Her clit pulsed and her channel throbbed. Tiffany angled her hips and Donato obliged her, filling her with his cock.>>
    She did hold him inside. She clamped so hard on him and took him as deep as the position allowed. Donato was long and wide, and she never appreciated his size till the moment her entered her from behind and rubbed the spot inside her that he knew sent shivers over every inch of her body. When Jan’s teeth scraped the outline of her clit, she couldn’t hold back any longer. She let go and the stars exploded as she fell into a dark ecstasy like no other. >>
    “Come on, babe,” Jan said, wiping a wet towel over her forehead. “No passing out from pleasure allowed.”>>
    “There’s more?” Tiff blinked slowly, focusing on the naked, and erect, men standing before her.>>
    “Absolutely,” Donato replied, rolling her onto her stomach and pulling her to her knees. “You said you wanted two cocks, babe. Do we get to choose where?”>>

So, what do you think? Who should choose? lol
    I'd like to thank all of the wonderful writers who helped spin this tale. It is always so much fun to add twists and turns, then hopefully end up on our feet.
    Now for the winners of the month:
    Congrats, Riley's True SoulMate. You really gave us a good turn, so please email me directly at readdemialex@yahoo.com

For the second prize, the first to email me will receive an ebook of my newest holiday release, Ribbons Not Included.

Thanks, again.
    It was great fun.
    Demi

Demi Alex Lets Loose!
    RIBBONS NOT INCLUDED
    UNWRAP ME I'M YOURS
    available today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123