Here's an excerpt from another one of my Nuts4chic articles. This one is about pets watching you when you have sex, and other silly things they do. Most of the time it's funny, but not always.

Case in point, Chris. Check out the excerpt below:

Pets that get involved in your sex life aren't always amusing. I read an article about a London woman who learned the hard way. Her boyfriend's African grey parrot squawked "I love you, Gary" while she sat on the couch with him.

There was one big problem. Her boyfriend's name was Chris.

That was the moment Chris found out his girlfriend had been cheating on him with a bloke named Gary. She had moaned Gary's name so often while shagging him that the bird picked up on the cue, and announced his name for all to hear. The bird even mimicked her voice. Sadly, Chris had to let the bird go because hearing it call for his girlfriend's lover in her voice was very painful, especially after they broke up.

Go to this link on my blog to read the rest of the article. I talk about my cats. What do your pets do when you go at it? Do they ignore you, or do you have a captive audience?