I've been posting my nuts4chic articles to my blog since nuts4chic shut its doors. This is an excerpt from my article about the BDSM practice cuckoldry. It's definitely unusual and likely won't appeal to everyone, but give it a look-see.

I've also recently begun writing for Sex Is Magazine, a magazine published by EdenFantasys. Look for excerpts and links to my Sex Is articles very soon!

Lizzie

-----

How daring are you? Is your man willing to wear a chastity belt, just to please you, while you have sex with another man right in front of him?

That's called cuckoldry, and it's a very kinky BDSM practice. BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadomasochism.

Ewww!!!!, you say! Bondage is icky! Well, it floats some people's boats, but not others. Do you like to be tied down with silk scarves while your honey slides an ice cube across your bare skin? If so, you like sensation play, which is a form of BDSM. While cuckoldry might be a bit much for lots of people, it just might appeal to you to some extent, especially if you like introducing new partners into your sex play. Polyamorous couples and swingers sometimes like this form of BDSM.

---

Go to my blog to read the rest of the article.