I just wanted to pop in and welcome everyone to my holiday party. :-)

This is going to be one relaxed party, just so you all know. I'll definitely be here all day, but I'll be popping in and out at intervals as I'll also be working at the same time. I'm sure everyone understands how that goes. LOL

I'll be posting some lovely excerpts and other goodies, as well as giving away a prize or two, which believe it or not I haven't quite decided on yet. But they'll be nice, I promise!

So, let's get this party started!

For those of you who may not be familiar with my writing, be sure and pop on over to www.freeromancefiction.com and download my two stories there, one is a holiday story called Frost, Flame and Flower that is an erotic fantasy story about a Christmas fairy and Jack Frost. The other is Lilly's Choice, a menage story. Both are free and both are in PDF format. While you're there be sure and check out the other stories as well.

If you're an author and want to post a free story, I'll post the cover of your latest book cover with a link to your buy page for a couple of months. The only thing I ask is that the story not be published elsewhere so we have all original content. :-)

Hugs,
Regina