Free Cookbook: Desert Breeze Publishing is offering a free downloadable cookbook. It includes recipes from DBP authors as well as excerpts from their books.

Dec 1st thru Dec 19th. The Hunt begins at Desert Breeze Publishing’s blog, where you’ll find the rules posted. Follow the clues from the authors and win multiple prizes, including Free Reads or the Grand Prize – a Fifty Dollar Gift Certificate from Amazon.com. Join the fun and have a Happy Holiday Season from all of us at Desert Breeze Publishing.

December 14th: I'll be interviewing author, Christine Young on Suspense by Anne.

December 19th: I'll be guest blogging at author Sandra Sookoo's 12 Day of Christmas Blog Party. You'll have a chance to win a free download of Journey to Redemption.

December 21st: I'll be interviewing multi-published mystery writer, Susan Whitfield on Suspense by Anne.

December 28th: I'll be interviewing multi-published author, Chelle Cordero on Suspense by Anne.

Jan 4th: I'll be doing an interview on Susan Whitfield's Blog.

Jan 11th: On Suspense by Anne - I'll be interviewing EPPIE winner, Mike Ryan. Mike has authored two historial mysteries and two inspirational novels.

Jan 18th: I'll be interviewing author Cindy Green on Suspense by Anne.

Jan 25th: On Suspense by Anne –Interview with author, Jane Toombs. Jane is the author of over eighty published books, both in paper and electronic. These include the various romance genres--gothic, suspense, contemporary, historical, Regency and paranormal--as well as other genres such as mystery, fantasy and horror.

Feb 1st: On Suspense by Anne - I’ll be interviewing multi-published author, Donna Fawcett, who writes fiction under the pen name Donna Dawson. She is also a creative writing instructor for Fanshawe College in London, Ontario and writes freelance non-fiction for national and international magazines.

Feb 8th: On Suspense by Anne - I’ll be interviewing Gail R. Delaney. Gail is an award-winning, multi-published author of romance in multiple sub-genres including contemporary romance, romantic suspense and science fiction epic romance. She also is co-owner and Editor-In-Chief of Desert Breeze Publishing in Newhall, California.

Feb 15th: On Suspense by Anne - I'll be interviewing historical romance author, Celia Yeary.