Hybrid View

Default Extra-spicy manlove for your Sunday!

Dang, time sure does seem to get away from me. Sigh. What Hides Inside (book 2 of my Bay City Paranormal Investigations series from Samhain Publishing) was released on Tuesday, April 10th, and I'm sooooo excited about it!

Blurb:
    Sam Raintree’s life changed forever when he started his dream job with Bay City Paranormal Investigations. In one fateful week, he learned he was psychic, discovered he possessed the power to open interdimensional portals, and accidentally let loose a horror like he’d never imagined. He also began a relationship with his boss, Dr. Bo Broussard, a man who’d been in the closet all his life.

Now, three months later, the burden of secrets has become too heavy for a fragile relationship to bear. Bo isn’t ready to come out, and Sam is tired of hiding. When Bo hires a new investigator, Dean Delapore, Sam is intrigued in spite of himself. Dean is bisexual, attractive, and very interested in Sam.

During the intense investigation of South Bay High School, from which three students have mysteriously disappeared, Sam and Dean draw closer together, while Bo pushes Sam away despite their feelings for one another. When the investigation erupts and Sam comes face-to-face with his worst nightmare, he has to decide whether to fight for Bo’s love, or let him go.

Check out an EXTRA-HOT excerpt of mansex on the Slash & Burn blog!
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face

Congratulations Ally!

Heading over to look now..
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Default Wow I Am Racking Up These Tbb Books

Oh I Want That One Too .. It Sounds Fantastic And Cannot Wait To Try And Buy It Soon. Thanks For Being Here By The Way .. Yeah...
    Lainey
    www.myspace.com/wolfhealers
    www.myspace.com/ember_lanes_lyrical_muse

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY REASONS WHY AND TIMING IS KEY

Thanks, y'all! I seriously love writing this series, I want everyone else to love it like I do.

Ally, this sounds like a great read.

Meg.

Megan Rose always does a delightful job of combining sex, emotions and plot-Romance Junkies

Megan Rose books are available at Red Rose Publishing,Torquere Press, Pink Petal Books and Cobblestone Press.

http://www.myspace.com/meganrose33
    http://www.meganrose33.webs.com

Thank you, Meganrose :D