“Simply put, I have found myself a new author. I am really surprised she hasn't been picked up by some big publishing companies. She has the talent and the skills to make it big! She was also a wonderful writer to work with in the review process. I personally can't wait to read her other books now that I have found her. This is one author I will be watching for new releases in the future.” My Overstuffed Bookshelf

“Diablo writes a delightful love story of long-denied love that culminates in an mixture of mystery and devotion rarely seen. Simply an amazing book.” You Gotta Read Reviews.
“MS. KETA DIABLO did a great job in creating very memorable and erotic scenes between the lovers. Overall, I recommend this book.” Cupid’s Library Reviews
“Ms. Diablo begins with a great introduction luring the reader into the action and turmoil that follows the characters. She does an excellent job in this engaging story.” Coffee Time Reviews

“Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo is a hot historical romance with a mystery rolled into it, which suits me perfectly as I love hot historical romances and mysteries. It entertained me from beginning to end.” Dreamer, Goodreads reader

“Keta Diablo has penned a great historical romance with sizzling erotic appeal. Olivia and Morgan are characters that test the boundaries of their emotions as their romance takes you on a path with decadence. Not only do we get a sensual romance but also woven within the sexual tension is a subplot where murder and danger pulls you into a tangled web of intrigue. Decadent Deceptions is a great novel and I enjoyed the steam that came with this red-hot read.” Night Owl Romance

“Love, friendship, and loyalty are tested, secrets are revealed and Ms. Diablo manages to give respectability to an area of society that is frowned upon and a humanity to situations and scenarios that could easily have been trivialized. I enjoyed DECADENT DECEPTIONS and it’s is a read I most definitely recommend. Well done Ms. Diablo!” Romance Junkies Reviews

“If you haven’t read Keta Diablo you haven’t lived! Upon entering Ms. Diablo’s world I became completely enraptured by it. Everything I love about her writing was there to sweep me away again. Her characters are the rare kind that leap off the pages. The plot is sensational, the setting nothing less than brilliant. DECADENT DECEPTIONS is a phenomenal five star thrill of a book!” Crave More Romance

“In this late 19th century piece, Ms. Diablo provides us with a tight plot full of desire and tension. Decadent Deceptions supplies the reader fulfillment in every way imaginable. I was engaged by the characters, found myself cheering them on, and it became hard to stop reading once I started. Decadent Deceptions is a wonderful late American historical for erotic reader.” Dark Diva Reviews

“I so enjoyed Decadent Deception and it’s is a read I most definitely recommend. Well done Ms. Diablo.” Erotic Horizon Blog

”Set amidst the tight morals and high society of historical Savannah Decadent Deception is an enchanting and seductive romp that will keep you entertained for hours. Watching Morgan and Olivia take their erotic journey together will give you a few laughs even as you occasionally want to slap Morgan upside the head. The sexual tension is explosive and when Morgan and Olivia finally come together sexually you won’t be able to look away. With so much story texture and an emotional reverb that will leave you reeling Decadent Deception will have you eagerly awaiting Ms. Diablo’s next book.” Veiled Secret Reviews

“This was a hot, erotic read with a little bit of spicy voyeurism thrown into the mix. The characters Ms. Diablo created were fun, witty and even zany at times. They were a joy to read and I found myself sad when the novel ended just because I loved the characters. I give Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo Five out of Five Moonlit Kisses!” Moonlight, Lace, and Mayhem Reviews.

“A murderer is on the loose. He kills ladies of the evening and leaves behind a black rose. Morgan attempts to keep Olivia safe.

This is an excellent, well written historical romance. This book does have graphic scenes and adult language.” Reader Reviews

“Decadent Deceptions was a delight (all right enough alliteration). It was amazingly well written, were it not for the amazingly hot sex scenes of which there are many, to my everlasting enjoyment, I would have been happy just reading the story, and finding out about these amazing characters. I wished this book was longer. The female characters are historically accurate while strong-willed and intelligent, as well as sexually adventurous and uninhibited, yet all the while proper and lady like. This novel re-opened my eyes to historical erotic romance novels, when before I had crossed them off my list of to-be-reads.” Romance In The Backseat