Reading: To Win With A Stranger
    Just Finished Reading: Forbidden Slave Marked by Moonlight
    TBR: 7

Awards Showcase

Default Decadent Deceptions Snippets of Reviews

“Simply put, I have found myself a new author. I am really surprised she hasn't been picked up by some big publishing companies. She has the talent and the skills to make it big! She was also a wonderful writer to work with in the review process. I personally can't wait to read her other books now that I have found her. This is one author I will be watching for new releases in the future.” My Overstuffed Bookshelf

“Diablo writes a delightful love story of long-denied love that culminates in an mixture of mystery and devotion rarely seen. Simply an amazing book.” You Gotta Read Reviews.
    “MS. KETA DIABLO did a great job in creating very memorable and erotic scenes between the lovers. Overall, I recommend this book.” Cupid’s Library Reviews
    “Ms. Diablo begins with a great introduction luring the reader into the action and turmoil that follows the characters. She does an excellent job in this engaging story.” Coffee Time Reviews

“Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo is a hot historical romance with a mystery rolled into it, which suits me perfectly as I love hot historical romances and mysteries. It entertained me from beginning to end.” Dreamer, Goodreads reader

“Keta Diablo has penned a great historical romance with sizzling erotic appeal. Olivia and Morgan are characters that test the boundaries of their emotions as their romance takes you on a path with decadence. Not only do we get a sensual romance but also woven within the sexual tension is a subplot where murder and danger pulls you into a tangled web of intrigue. Decadent Deceptions is a great novel and I enjoyed the steam that came with this red-hot read.” Night Owl Romance

“Love, friendship, and loyalty are tested, secrets are revealed and Ms. Diablo manages to give respectability to an area of society that is frowned upon and a humanity to situations and scenarios that could easily have been trivialized. I enjoyed DECADENT DECEPTIONS and it’s is a read I most definitely recommend. Well done Ms. Diablo!” Romance Junkies Reviews

“If you haven’t read Keta Diablo you haven’t lived! Upon entering Ms. Diablo’s world I became completely enraptured by it. Everything I love about her writing was there to sweep me away again. Her characters are the rare kind that leap off the pages. The plot is sensational, the setting nothing less than brilliant. DECADENT DECEPTIONS is a phenomenal five star thrill of a book!” Crave More Romance

“In this late 19th century piece, Ms. Diablo provides us with a tight plot full of desire and tension. Decadent Deceptions supplies the reader fulfillment in every way imaginable. I was engaged by the characters, found myself cheering them on, and it became hard to stop reading once I started. Decadent Deceptions is a wonderful late American historical for erotic reader.” Dark Diva Reviews

“I so enjoyed Decadent Deception and it’s is a read I most definitely recommend. Well done Ms. Diablo.” Erotic Horizon Blog

”Set amidst the tight morals and high society of historical Savannah Decadent Deception is an enchanting and seductive romp that will keep you entertained for hours. Watching Morgan and Olivia take their erotic journey together will give you a few laughs even as you occasionally want to slap Morgan upside the head. The sexual tension is explosive and when Morgan and Olivia finally come together sexually you won’t be able to look away. With so much story texture and an emotional reverb that will leave you reeling Decadent Deception will have you eagerly awaiting Ms. Diablo’s next book.” Veiled Secret Reviews

“This was a hot, erotic read with a little bit of spicy voyeurism thrown into the mix. The characters Ms. Diablo created were fun, witty and even zany at times. They were a joy to read and I found myself sad when the novel ended just because I loved the characters. I give Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo Five out of Five Moonlit Kisses!” Moonlight, Lace, and Mayhem Reviews.

“A murderer is on the loose. He kills ladies of the evening and leaves behind a black rose. Morgan attempts to keep Olivia safe.

This is an excellent, well written historical romance. This book does have graphic scenes and adult language.” Reader Reviews

“Decadent Deceptions was a delight (all right enough alliteration). It was amazingly well written, were it not for the amazingly hot sex scenes of which there are many, to my everlasting enjoyment, I would have been happy just reading the story, and finding out about these amazing characters. I wished this book was longer. The female characters are historically accurate while strong-willed and intelligent, as well as sexually adventurous and uninhibited, yet all the while proper and lady like. This novel re-opened my eyes to historical erotic romance novels, when before I had crossed them off my list of to-be-reads.” Romance In The Backseat

Awards Showcase

Default NEW review for Decadent Deceptions! 4.75 Diamonds

http://goteroticromance.blogspot.com...c9c4992d1423a7

Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo
    Rating: 4.75 Diamonds

Title: Decadent Deceptions, Author: Keta Diablo
    Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing BUY LINK: https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=20
    Publication Date:2008, Molly Contest Finalist
    ISBN: 978-1-60592-013-9
    Genre: Historical Erotic Romance, Length: Novel
    Author Website: http://www.ketadiablo.com
    Heat Level: Spicy, Other: Voyeurism
    Reviewer: Sky
    Date: 5/20/10

The problem with Miss Breedlove’s daring plan, is that if it goes awry, her reputation will be ruined and no respectable gentleman will have her, putting her in the worst possible position. Morgan Gatewood, for his part, has been wanting to make Olivia his for a very long time, and will let nothing stand in his way.

Decadent Deceptions is a thoroughly sensuous historical erotic romance. Keta Diablo’s rich backgrounds set off the antics of her characters to perfection. With all the misunderstandings of a good romantic comedy and a terrifyingly menacing subplot, the reader will be entranced throughout.

I always enjoy Ms. Diablo’s work and this book was no exception. It made me realize how versatile she is and look forward to her next release.

Follow Keta's Keep, erotic romance blog: http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com

Awards Showcase

HAPPILY EVER AFTER REVIEWS
    http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010...s-by-keta.html

FIVE STARS AND RECOMMENDED READ

BUY HERE: https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=20

Loved, loved, loved this book! Did I say I loved this book? I’m in awe of Keta Diablo’s gifted writing ability. She paints such vivid pictures with her words, and takes us into a beautiful romance with no lulls or heavy back story. The 19th century time period was given justice in Decadent Deceptions and whisked me away to another world with the imagery, setting, and brilliant dialogue between characters.

Olivia has loved Morgan as long as she can remember, but refuses to admit it. She’s hot headed and stubborn…and a character I adored. In fact, I fell in love with the entire cast of characters, that became so real as I read. From Olivia’s brother, and sister-in-law, to the irresistible Morgan, each character brought a unique spice to the story.

Morgan, the brooding, distant love interest was more than delectable! He was a mixture of raw sensuality, and erotic domination. You can’t help but fall in love with him. The sexual tension, and sex itself was hot! We get a full sampling in this tasteful erotic tale.

Decadent Deceptions is a historical romance that follows Olivia’s journey to capture the attention of Morgan. Her path leads her into a brothel in attempts to arouse jealousy, and eventually into the sights of a psychopath killer.

By the end of this book, I was teary eyed from the romance that grew and blossomed throughout the book. The mystery woven within the pages adds the perfect amount of tension.

If you love historical romance, or wanted to start with a great one…run and buy Keta Diablo’s Decadent Deceptions. You won’t be disappointed. I will be thinking about this book for a long time to come, and look forward to more work by this exceptional author.

5 Tea Cups and a Recommended Read!

To be eligible to win Decadent Deceptions and all Keta's Books sign up for her newsletter here. She gives away three books every month. http://www.ketadiablo.com