TBR: Lots!

Awards Showcase

Default Excerpt: Christmas of Hope by Keelia Greer

Christmas of Hope released Dec. 10, 2009 from Red Rose Publishing. It isn't too late for a holiday read!
    This story is a bestseller on the holiday category at Red Rose. Thank you, readers!

This is a sweet and sassy novella about finding love and believing in magick.
    The heroine has fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but she's determined to live life to the fullest.

Here's a peek:
    CHRISTMAS OF HOPE
    Keelia Greer
    >>
    Mainstream Romance: Contemporary, lace w:st="on">Holidaylace> (Christmas)
    ISBN: 978-1-60435-609-0
    Word Count: 33,860
    Release Date: December 10, 2009
    >>
    > >
    Linette MacDougal is having a tough time this year--the death of her mother and now the house she grew up in may be taken away. The bright spot in her life is Hope Claus, one of her kindergarten students. When she meets Hope's father, Nick, she begins to believe in the magic of Christmas once more.>>
    > >
    Excerpt
    > >
    Marianne stuck her tongue out at Linnet. She waved and hurried out of the restaurant.>>
    Nick's lengthy discussion with the Oracle of Snow answered his most important questions and relieved the doubt that lingered. Already, a miracle had taken place in his heart. He prayed Linnet wouldn't snuff it out.>>
    The Oracle shared many things he hadn't wanted to face and she'd generously given him a glimpse of the future, if he had the courage to grasp it. Afterwards, he knelt in prayer and had a long talk with God. He accepted the gift of Linnet as his chosen mate.>>
    Fear tinged with hope for this new life. He despised feeling out of control, knowing deep inside he would die this time if he lost another woman he loved. The chance of immortality for his family, well, it humbled him. The Claus bloodlines were also guardians of humankind. They worked beside angels, serving, ministering, and healing.>>
    Nick scooted inch by inch until his thigh touched hers. His stomach fluttered from nerves. He ordered wine and their lunch. He gestured to the cane. "Did you fall? Are you okay?">>
    Her cheeks flushed. "I have a medical condition. Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, it's a neuromuscular disorder that affects my balance sometimes. Stress or drastic changes in the barometric pressure such as a cold front or rain make the pain, headaches, everything that comes with it worse. I'm dealing pretty well with it right now. Today is one of the days I have to use a cane." She regarded him with a wary expression.>>
    He lifted his hand and cupped her cheek. "I care about you, Linnet. These past months you've become more than a friend. If you'll accept me as…as your boyfriend for lack of a better term, we'll deal with the disease together.">>
    Surprise and relief flitted across her expressive face. Linnet licked her lips. "If we can go slowly, I'd like to see where this mutual interest takes us.">>
    Brushing his thumb against her satin-smooth skin, he leaned forward feeling the heat from her body, loving the fact she let him this close. "You've made me a happy man.">>
    > >
    Tambra Nicole Kendall
    Sensual. Magical. Unforgettable Romance.
    www.daughtersofavalonpublishing.com
    tambrakendall@att.net
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Great excerpt.

Awards Showcase

Thank you!
    I see you're reading Jane Beckenham, a wonderful writer and she's at my publisher and is a totally lovely person.

Hugs,
    Tambra
    Tambra Nicole Kendall
    tambrakendall@att.net
    TBR: Lots!

Awards Showcase

Default Christmas of Hope review from Coffee Time Romance

Christmas of Hope was reviewed by Lainey.
    I'm so thrilled I can hardly type.

Hugs,
    Keelia

Here's the whole review:

www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/christmasofhope.html

CHRISTMAS OF HOPE
    KEELIA GREER
    ISBN# 9781604356090
    December 2009
    Red Rose Publishing
    www.redrosepublishing.com
    E-Book
    $3.99
    158 Pages
    Contemporary Romance, lace w:st="on">Holidaylace>
    Rating: 5 Cups
    Linnet MacDougal is a local schoolteacher in lace w:st="on">Christmasville, Texaslace> and is working the Christmas season at the Magic Café owned by her best friend. She has moved here to take care of an ailing mother that recently died. She has also put aside one career in her former life can she continue to do so again?
    Nick Claus is a widowed father with a young daughter Hope, who is the joy of his life. The problem is he feels unworthy to start living again or rather risking love again since his wife died five years earlier. There is also a conspiracy to get him and Linnet together; she is the one person he is attracted to.
    Nick is at a very big crossroads with his whole magical Claus family and the Oracle of Snow telling him he has only a few days to get with Linnet and ask her to marry him by Christmas. She is his Chosen Claus Mate and Linnet has major relationship issues as well as Nick. She has been burned by her last relationship and is running scared as well being attracted to Nick at the same time. Can they both overcome their broken hearts and lost souls and bring together love and hope into their lives and make a family together?
    This is a fun and entertaining holiday story that I know everyone will love to re-read every year. It has elements of magic and a bit of whimsy or fantasy as well to keep the interest going, as well as a five year old that has her daddy wrapped around her finger. It also tells us that there is love out there for us if we can only find the right One for us and also brace ourselves up to take that leap of faith into space and find true love. I will not tell you all because I want you to see for yourself what the Christmas Spirit has in store for Nick, Linnet and Hope, as well as Santa Claus himself.
    Lainey
    Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
    > >
    Tambra Nicole Kendall
    tambrakendall@att.net