1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Default Changing Your Email And Password

From time to time you may have a need to change your email address or password. So now you've decided that it's time to change one of these, but don't know how. Well, here's what you do.

Click on the settings option in the menu bar located at the top of the screen.

When you get to this page you will see a column on the left hand side of the screen that says My Messages, My Subscriptions. Scroll down until you see My Settings.

Click on Edit My Email & Password. This will take you to a page that looks like this.

On this page you'll need to type in your current password to continue. After putting in your password you can change either your email and/or password. Once you are finished changing these options click the Save Changes button and you're done.

NOTE: This is not how you change your User Name. If you need to change this please contact the Webmistress of this site.
    Last edited by Dani; April 9th, 2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Updates Needed
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.