Threaded View

Typing Interview with my hero, Nathan, from No Turning Back!

Hi!

Thank you for stopping in to read my post! Please pass this on to your friends who might be interested. I've post an interview with my hero from my new book that will be released in early February - No Turning Back. His name is Nathan and if you haven't taken a peek at his picture yet, I've included that in the interview. To read the interview, pls visit Deanna's Tidbits. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it so please send me an email or leave a comment on my blog site.

I finished the cover today for No Turning Back and the manuscript will be DONE this weekend and on its way to the printer! I'm so excited I can't stand it. Keep an eye on my website for the release date!

I'd also like to invite you to my day at Author Roast & Toast on Friday Jan 29th from 10 am EST - 5 pm EST. Nathan has promised to stop by also and join in the fun so we hope to see you there. You must log in to the site to be eligible for prize giveaways.

Enjoy reading his interview!

Last edited by Deanna Jewel; June 12th, 2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: fixed interview link