The Scarlet Woman tour continues at Amberkatze’s Book Blog today. I’m talking about both Scarlet Woman and leopards and giving away a download from the Middlemarch Mates series.

Here’s the blurb for Scarlet Woman:

Emily Scarlet’s husband left her for his secretary and died in a car accident—all on the same day. Now, six months later, Emily has emerged from her chrysalis of painful memories. And to prove she has what it takes to attract a man, she’s determined to experience one perfect night of passion.

Feline shape shifter, Saber Mitchell has a problem with his four boisterous younger brothers. They’re out of control. It’s too late for him, but he hopes to get his brothers mated and settled, and the ball is the place to introduce them to marriageable women.

Unbridled sex is the last thing he plans on, but one glimpse of Emily Scarlet changes his mind. Sex with her is a necessity. They dance. They make love.

One thing is clear—a single night isn’t enough. Saber must have her for his mate, but Emily isn’t so easy to convince…or trust.

* ~*

In Scarlet Woman news, I’ve received a wonderful review from I Do Not Want To Wait, I Want The Book Now. Here are the highlights: “I can’t recommend this book enough! Plenty of hot sex, many LOL moments, and a heroine that you can’t help but relate to. It was flat-out fun and just what I needed at that moment.”

In Cat Burglar news, I’ve received a Five Star review from Manic Readers. This review made my head swell

“Okay, I must confess that I had never read Ms. Munro’s Middlemarch Mates series, but as I finished Cat Burglar, which is the sixth book in the series, I’m kicking myself. Where have I been? This book was absolutely amazing. Ms. Munro did a fantastic job of providing the reader with just enough humor, suspense, and erotic romance to keep you begging for more.”

In Leticia’s Lovers news, I received another Recommended read review from Blackraven’s Reviews

“Bravo, Ms. Munro for providing us with another story that touches heart, soothes the soul, and renews our faith in miracles. If you’re looking for a heart-warming, at times tear jerking, sensual story that will bring a smile to your face, then Leticia’s Lovers is the book to read. I would definitely recommend this book to my friends and can’t wait for the next book in the Middlemarch Mate series. Hint! Hint!”

So, what do all these great reviews tell you? They say if you haven’t read any of the books in the Middlemarch Mates series you’re missing out! Check out the entire Middlemarch Mates series here.

ShareThis