Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just Finished Reading: The Challenge by Serena Shay

Awards Showcase

I think movies like Avatar are making people spiritually aware that we are all connected.
    Absolutely true, more and more of us (all of us good beings ~ human, animal, others) are connecting, either in actual communities and certainly via Mind or spiritual realms. The Age of Aquarius is well under way.
    I do have a concern about the affect Avatar is having on some folks, though, given the level of depression some people are experiencing after seeing the movie.
    What ultimately saddens me is that Earth, itself, is such a paradise. The land, the plants and animals. Life could be so wonderful, overall, here for all of us.
    Yet, Mother Earth is constantly being assaulted by depleted uranium weapons, by huge amounts of pesticides, by levels of synthetic chemicals that are taking a terrible toll on animal and human life, way beyond the one bad individual who is stopped.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be a downer. It's just that I love Mother Earth, her animals, her plants and her humans.
    Savanna Kougar
    ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~
    Reading: An Echo in the Bone
    Just Finished Reading: Writing my latest novel
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna Kougar View Post
    Absolutely true, more and more of us (all of us good beings ~ human, animal, others) are connecting, either in actual communities and certainly via Mind or spiritual realms. The Age of Aquarius is well under way.
    I do have a concern about the affect Avatar is having on some folks, though, given the level of depression some people are experiencing after seeing the movie.
    What ultimately saddens me is that Earth, itself, is such a paradise. The land, the plants and animals. Life could be so wonderful, overall, here for all of us.
    Yet, Mother Earth is constantly being assaulted by depleted uranium weapons, by huge amounts of pesticides, by levels of synthetic chemicals that are taking a terrible toll on animal and human life, way beyond the one bad individual who is stopped.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be a downer. It's just that I love Mother Earth, her animals, her plants and her humans.
    People must realize that we LIVE on Pandora. Part of the problem (related to some folk's depression is that they are so removed from nature that when they see Avatar they wish they lived in such a world). I say people should put away their tech toys and step out more.
    Reading: An Echo in the Bone
    Just Finished Reading: Writing my latest novel
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by rebelheart View Post
    And The Lion King. Very influential for my son, who was 3 when it came out.
    That was a good movie.
    Just Finished Reading: The Challenge by Serena Shay

Awards Showcase

People must realize that we LIVE on Pandora. Part of the problem (related to some folk's depression is that they are so removed from nature that when they see Avatar they wish they lived in such a world). I say people should put away their tech toys and step out more.
    That would definitely help. We are too disconnected from nature. I think we need a whole lot less classroom time and a lot more time in the great outdoors being with Nature and learning survival-type of skills, as well.
    Savanna Kougar
    ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123