Hybrid View

Reading: Louisiana Dawn by Jennifer Blake
    Just Finished Reading: Windfall by Nora Roberts A+
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Default March With E. Jamie

Hey all! I'm so thrilled to be invited here to pester ya'll for all of March. Let's open up this thread here for any questions you may have for me, any questions or comments about the story we're gonna be working on together or just if you wanna chat with me. This is the place to do it!

So, a little bit about me. I'm an erotic romance author from Toronto, Canada (booyah on all our awesomness at the Olympics!) I've written for both Amira Press and Sugar & Spice Press. I love writing stories that are both sexy and highly emotional. Sexy shmoop! My current release is a romantic suspense called. Strawberry Wine with Sugar & Spice Press and I'll be giving away a copy to one lucky participating member here at the end of this month.

When I'm not writing, I of course love to read (just finished Pamela Clare's Untamed. Oh. My. Gravy.) and I love to cook too! I'm a proud TV junkie as well.

I'm all over the intergooglewebs at places like Facebook and Twitter but to get the clearerst picture about my books, you've got to check out my author site at www.ejamie.net

So in the words of those wise sages The Black Eyed Peas...Let's get it started.
    Visit my erotic romance website: www.ejamie.net for sneak peeks of my books, weekly contests and more!

And come say hi and enjoy some yummy excerpts and eye candy on my blog at E. Jamie's Muse
    Reading: My Prison Without Bars: The Journey of a Damaged Woman to Someplace Normal
    Just Finished Reading: Honolulu by Alan Brennert
    TBR: 500

Awards Showcase

Which of your erotic romance stories would you recommend to someone just getting to know your work? (I love Black-Eyed Peas, the group and the crockpot version

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by LelaniBlack View Post
    Which of your erotic romance stories would you recommend to someone just getting to know your work? (I love Black-Eyed Peas, the group and the crockpot version
    I would say my novella Redemption with Amira Press is my most popular story. It's a historical romance featuring a yummy cowboy! If you pick it up, I hope you love it and that it whets your apetite for more.
    Visit my erotic romance website: www.ejamie.net for sneak peeks of my books, weekly contests and more!

And come say hi and enjoy some yummy excerpts and eye candy on my blog at E. Jamie's Muse

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

Hi sweetie it's great to have you here i will be popping in and out as often as i can
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    Hi sweetie it's great to have you here i will be popping in and out as often as i can
    Thankie muchly! It's awesome so far.

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Great start to the story. I'll be sure to write something this month.