- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 8 chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, onion soup mix and garlic powder; set aside. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place chicken thighs into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Pour the orange juice mixture over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting every half hour. If using boneless chicken, reduce cooking time to 1 hour.
There are some suggestions for the recipe if you click on the link provided to the recipe you can see what some of the other people tried.