Thread: More about me

Hybrid View

Reading: The Lighthouse
    Just Finished Reading: Hurricane Warning
    TBR: many

Awards Showcase

Yeah More about me

I think I was born writing. I'm sure I was born with a wild imagination, just ask my brothers and sisters. I came home with the craziest stories. But they were true, honest. Well at least they were to my young ears. Okay, maybe I heard wrong, or maybe I elaborated. Maybe, I was just too gullible. I always loved reading. I couldn't wait to go to the library by myself, then I could spend as much time looking at books as I wanted. No one waited for me or hurried me along. I spent hours looking at books. My earliest favorites were the Nancy Drew mysteries and of course Agatha Christie. I loved mysteries. Then I discovered Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. I love romantic mysteries.
    Some of my favorites now are Nora Roberts and Lisa Scottoline.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Welcome to CTR Roseanne.

It's great that you've joined us here.

Have fun posting.

Wishing you a warm welcome Roseanne. I too loved Agatha Christie books when I was younger.

Meg.

Megan Rose always does a delightful job of combining sex, emotions and plot-Romance Junkies

Megan Rose books are available at Red Rose Publishing,Torquere Press, Pink Petal Books and Cobblestone Press.

http://www.myspace.com/meganrose33
    http://www.meganrose33.webs.com

Awards Showcase

Thank you for the welcome. Megan Rose, I love that name. The heroine's name in my WIP is named Meghan. I think I'll use Rose as her middle name. Don't know why I never thought of that before.
    Reading: "Ahoy Gum Drop!" - always, heh heh
    Just Finished Reading: "Ahoy Gum Drop!" - of course!
    In Cyberspace - and mostly at Gum Drop Island, heh heh

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Roseanne Dowell View Post
    I think I was born writing. I'm sure I was born with a wild imagination, just ask my brothers and sisters. I came home with the craziest stories. But they were true, honest. Well at least they were to my young ears. Okay, maybe I heard wrong, or maybe I elaborated. Maybe, I was just too gullible. I always loved reading. I couldn't wait to go to the library by myself, then I could spend as much time looking at books as I wanted. No one waited for me or hurried me along. I spent hours looking at books. My earliest favorites were the Nancy Drew mysteries and of course Agatha Christie. I loved mysteries. Then I discovered Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. I love romantic mysteries.
    Some of my favorites now are Nora Roberts and Lisa Scottoline.
    Greetings, Roseanne! Didn't know you were at CTR, glad to see a friend. That Nancy and Agatha get around, don't they? So do Victoria and Phyllis. And oh, sure, I believe all those stories you told were true, heh heh.

Thanks, and glad to know that you're Feeling Nosey, heh heh.

Awards Showcase

Xwriter Greetings Back Atcha!

Quote Originally Posted by I.B. Nosey View Post
    Greetings, Roseanne! Didn't know you were at CTR, glad to see a friend. That Nancy and Agatha get around, don't they? So do Victoria and Phyllis. And oh, sure, I believe all those stories you told were true, heh heh.

I've met more authors who read Nancy, Agatha, Victoria and Phyllis. Thanks for commenting.
    Roseanne Dowell