Threaded View

Reading: "The Girl who kicked the hornet's nest" Book 3 of the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
    Just Finished Reading: "The Girl who played with Fire" Book 2 of the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
    TBR: Heaps

Awards Showcase

Xwriter An inconvenient mind

We had a five day break from all responsibilities, just the two of us in a lovely location that was part of our honeymoon forty-seven years ago. With four submissions at publishers, it was supposed to be a break from writing as well, but a chance remark triggered a train of thought and my undisciplined mind took flight, keeping me awake at night, setting me staring into space at inconvenient moments, and generally destroying the pupose of the break until it had the structure of the story completed.
    Aside from a few sighs and the occasional shake of of a head, I escaped criticism from the love of my life, a measure of understanding I would find difficult to emulate.
    It is just before five am and I have just finished researching a passage in the story that woke me three hours ago and drove me from our bed lest my restlessness wake the other occupant and stretch that understanding to breaking point.
    I sometimes think it would be nice to have a nine to five writing mind...
    (Technorati Claim token NM6F2PWYUDZR )
    Last edited by Amy Gallow; April 25th, 2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Technorati Claim token
    Amy Gallow
    Romance with a touch of reality...or vice versa?
    website Blog