Quote Originally Posted by tuscaroralady View Post
Okay for my stupid question, can you tell me what kind of books do you write and do you have a series that I may start and follow. Some of my favorite authors that I've been following is Charlaine Harris, Laurell K. Hamilton, Sherillyn Kenyon, Lindsay Sands. As you notice I seem to have a vampire and shapeshifting, were scheme going. LoL

I'm looking forward in getting to know about your world from your books, I sure do love a hot macho man in my reading. Take care Amy and best to you in your writings. Teresa K.
Thanks Teresa,

So nice to meet you as well! Nope, there is never a stupid question.

I do have a series starting July 7 from Eternal Press, it first release in ebook and then in print a few weeks later. The first book is Enemy Enchantress and deals with paranormal and fey people. The second book Sorceress from the Sea releases Sept 7 and deals with some demons and witches.

I have a few more paranormal books in the works right now.

The only 2 paranormal books I have released from Ellora's Cave is my first book Masque of Desire, which takes place in New Orleans on Halloween (a homage to Anne Rice) and Rain God which is futuristic about an imprisoned Rain God from Earth.

I'll be posting about new releases on my little corner of CTR here. Looking forward to getting to know you further.