I knew I was in love with the written word when my collection of Fear Street and Baby-sitters Club books migrated from my tiny bookshelf to taking up half the linen closet (thanks for the extra space Mom!)

After a university education and too many years spent stagnant behind a desk, I decided to follow my dream. I would become a published author.
I was surprised when my plan to pen the next great Chick-Lit novel turned south. Or so I thought. My characters demanded hot and steamy sex. Great sex! And lots of it! I have no one else to blame but Megan Hart.

It was a poor attention to detail (not the best trait for a writer) that caused me to overlook the little asterisk beside the book club item number. The little asterisk I later realized indicated sexually explicit content. It was the best mistake I have ever made.

Megan Hart introduced me to erotic romance and turned my brain into a dirty talking, orgasm seeking monster that can't be stopped. I don't think I ever want it to. So began my journey into erotic romance, a journey that seems meant to be.

When I'm not in front of my laptop, dreaming up dynamic characters and storylines for others to enjoy, you'll most likely find me sipping Starbucks, strolling through a book store or lounging in front of the television trying to catch up on my favourite shows.

I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and a dog who thinks she's human.

I love to hear from readers. Email me at gina@ginagordon.net

You can follow me on Twitter

Or become a fan on Facebook