One side of his mouth lifted in a smirk. He swivelled in toward her. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"There is, actually." Without thinking, her hands made their way to her thighs, inching the hem of her skirt further up with every gentle stroke. "Would you say you were the kind of man who can get things done?"

He swallowed hard. "Yes."

"Very good."

His eyes danced. Lust licking the rim like emerald flames. "I have been looking for the right man to help me with a
certain...task."

Her right hand found the soft satin that covered her sex and began a slow glide along her seam.

"What kind of task?" He watched her intently, licking his lips, his hands clenching as they rested on his legs.

Kayla’s own soft strokes had her aching, her skimpy undergarment soaked in her thick cream. Her finger hooked the fabric and pulled it aside, exposing her swollen lips. She could smell her desire; it hung in the air, sweet and musky.

She gave in to her lust and plunged a finger into her slit then coated her pink, swollen flesh. She circled her tiny nub, coaxing it from behind its hood as she made her request. "I want to come."