Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abby Wood Books

Hybrid View

Yeah Abby Wood Books

Abby Wood's Breathless Press Books

Tagging Her Lynx

Buy Link

Living in the bush of Alaska, Chloe Barrant wanted to take care of the animals at her wildlife refuge and ignore the times she shifted into a lynx. Even she knew that wasn’t normal. Little did she know that the day she'd turn away the poachers she'd find a male lynx coming to her rescue. What surprised her even more was when the lynx turned into a man claiming her as his life mate.

Granger, alpha of the Lynx clan, would do anything to protect the Lynx. They'd lost too many members to the hunters who preyed on them. Finding his alpha life mate gave him back dreams for the future that he'd given up on long ago.

Chloe didn't understand how the other Lynx expected her to fill the alpha role within the clan, when around Granger she only wanted to slip into beta role and submit to him. Could she figure it all out in time to save the Lynx?

Winning Off the Court

Buy Link

Alicia lost the tennis match, but she didn’t plan to go home without winning. Surprising her coworkers, Garrett and Pete, she strolled into the club’s sauna and asked for another game. This one involved playing doubles.

Hot, steamy, and sexy, the three athletes prove that you can win off the court.

Going Down at the Dock

Buy Link

Businesswoman Jasmine Kendall needs one thing to escape her high pressured life: a powerful man who will bend her and make her submit. Meeting Master Darren Finnagen can give her everything she dreamed. He’s a man who will control her every move, push her to new heightened orgasms, and bring her total happiness. His latest plans for her include a jaunt down a shipping dock where she must make three strangers come, but when she’s done, will Darren be waiting for her or was this just a test?

Coming soon at Breathless Press:

To Play or Obey?, Book One of Peckerwood:Population 336

Abby Wood's other books

Throwing a Kink in the Kidnapping

Buy Link

Melina Cruisse set out on a tropical Sanovi Island vacation with one goal in mind: to find the wild woman hidden behind her small town persona. Deciding that she’d have three flings over the summer, she cast inhibitions to the wind, and set out to snag her a man. What she didn’t plan on was waking up inside a strange mansion, naked, and told she couldn’t leave.

Devon Guy watched the beautiful woman dance nude under the moon and vowed to take her home. Convincing her to spend the summer with him shouldn’t be too hard---he was the King of Sanovi, and everyone obeyed him. Everyone except the fiery enchantress who wasn’t afraid to control him in the bedroom…or the pool… Until her headstrong ways led her straight into danger on the other side of the island…

Playing with a Wood Nymph

Buy Link

Using her magic, Melanie of the Dryad family, weaved a spell around the man who wandered into her forest. Wanting to play her wood nymph games, she was devastated when the man turned her down.

Unable to understand why he dreamed of a naked woman in the woods during a photo shoot, Jared found an even bigger surprise after developing the pictures he’d taken at the waterfall. Who was the nude beauty sunbathing behind the rocks? Why did he feel like he knew her?

Didja Know...?

Coming May 21st, 2010 at Loose Id

With a ghost for a best friend, it didn't surprise Chantel when Frank showed up at her house claiming he disappeared every night and wanted her help. What did surprise her was the undeniable urge to have sex with him, and the sudden revival of her fantasy to have a threesome--with him… and him?

As she gets closer to learning what brings Frank…and Frank… to her doorstep every morning, she realizes her simple herbal cures are not the answer. But can she find the strength to risk it all when the cure may send her dream men away forever?

Consent to the Cowboy

Coming June 28th, 2010 at Carina Press

Surrounded by beer-swilling, skirt-chasing cowboys her whole life, barmaid Daphne Norris has no intention of ever settling for any of the men in her Podunk hometown. So when bronc rider Will Hanson sends shock waves to her core with just one glance from his striking green eyes, no one is more surprised than her.

But Will is no ordinary cowboy, and he can see that Daphne is no ordinary small-town girl. He can sense in Daphne the quiet strength and devotion needed to satisfy a man like him, a man who needs to be on top, in every aspect of his life.

Daphne hasn’t ever succumbed to her submissive desires before, and Will awakens her in ways she never imagined. While she’s not prepared to give him her heart, she agrees to Will’s offer of three days of intense pleasure, and then she’s walking. But Daphne falls hard and fast, and now she has a decision: return to a normal life, or give up everything for Will...

Twice Her Age

Coming July, 2010 at Loose Id

Blurb also coming soon!

I've got more news! Breathless Press gave me contracts for a three book series called Within the Circle.

Book One: Truth of Fire
    The Jacobson triplets are witches. Each one of the sisters is blessed by the elements. Carly, the youngest by five minutes, receives her power from fire.

Truth of Fire, is Carly’s story. It is book one of the “Within the Circle” series.

One week before All Hallow’s Eve, the Jacobson sisters cast a circle and ask the Gods and Goddesses to bless them with a man who will love them forever. Shy and often doubtful, Carly wants to find love, but wonders how she’ll do that when she can’t even talk to a goodlooking man, much less look him in the eyes. The next morning after performing the spell, the mysterious owner of the floral shop where Carly works shows up and attempts to sweep her off her feet. Not understanding her out of control attraction to him and scared the Goddesses made a huge mistake, she runs out of the shop and away from Max.

With the help of her sisters, Carly performs a truth ceremony. Will she trust what she views in the fire or lose the one man the Goddesses have chosen for her?

Book Two: From the Fire

Once the Jacobson triplets cast the spell for true love, Bonnie grew even more excited to meet the man who would make her life complete. Dirk came into her life on the way to meeting his brother for a fishing trip and captured her heart. Gifted with the water element, she had no idea that meeting Dirk would send her powers out of whack and threaten to flood the house.

Could she gain control of her element before Dirk left to go out to sea or would she have to watch him walk away?

Book Three: Summon the Wind

Mature and wise, Alexis takes her job as the oldest Jacobson triplet seriously. When Lance, the ten year old boy from Enchantment Camp, shows up fifteen years later claiming he’d asked the Goddesses to let him know if Alexis ever cast a spell for love…that was playing with too much magic! Unwilling to believe she received a witch for her true love, she raised the wind to get rid of him. Little did she know that Lance had a secret of his own that would change all of their lives on All Hallow’s Eve…
    Reading: Lady Chatterly's Lover
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Wow! Abby that's awesome! Great covers and great content!
    "If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine Aird"
    visit me at

http://tarasnichols.webs.com

http://tarasnichols.blogspot.com/

http://blog.myspace.com/tarasnichols

Thanks Tara, I'm really excited about this series. Witchy, funny, and oh so hot!

Thumbs up

Awesome, Abby! The blurbs are hot and the covers are scorching. Keep us posted with release dates!
    Ambrielle Kirk
    www.ambriellekirk.com

A Player's Agenda - Coming July 16 from Breathless Press

Quote Originally Posted by AmbrielleKirk View Post
    Awesome, Abby! The blurbs are hot and the covers are scorching. Keep us posted with release dates!
    Will do! Thanks for the compliments. Justyn Perry did the awesome covers. He's done all my Breathless Press covers and they always grab lots of attention.
    Just Finished Reading: The Written Word series by Jamieson Wolf

Awards Showcase

Congrats Abby!!! Justyn did do a great job on the covers.

Thanks Gina and Kate! When I first checked out Breathless Press before I ever submitted anything to them, it was the covers that wow'ed me. Then I started reading excerpts, and became even more excited. I still love to see what new books are coming out and can't wait for Friday to arrive. There is something for everyone to enjoy at BP.

It is so ironic that the covers and excerpts was what attracted me to consider Breathless Press as well. After reading some of the books, I just couldn't resist to submit.
    Ambrielle Kirk
    www.ambriellekirk.com

A Player's Agenda - Coming July 16 from Breathless Press
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

Abby, I love the sound of your "Within the Circle" series, I'm putting them on my book list!!!

Soo glad you are all here today!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast