Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Finished Reading: The Written Word series by Jamieson Wolf

Awards Showcase

Default What do you do to make yourself feel sexy?

How about buy some sexy lingerie and have your picture taken...sound interesting? Boudoir photography is slowly becoming popular and I think it's about time that women owned their sexuality.

There is something about putting on lingerie that makes a woman feel sexy and confident. So why not capture that confidence with a photo that you and your significant other can enjoy. And I have no doubt that the photo will be enjoyed in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the car, wherever there is a flat surface. LOL!!

Check out my blog post today for an example of boudoir photography.

What about you...would you have your picture taken in lingerie?

That's an excellent idea, Gina. I haven't had professional pictures taken in lingerie, but years ago, I got together with a girlfriend and we took pictures of each other draped over my husband's truck wearing skimpy shorts and cowboy boots. My husband loved the pictures of me, but I think I enjoyed the photo shoot more...my friend and I laughed until we cried. We were so silly. lol

I'm not sure I would feel so confident in lingerie with someone I didn't know taking my picture. Although, I'm all for it if hubs wants to take some pictures. Then I could be relaxed with my...um...sexiness. lol
    Just Finished Reading: Conquering India
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

I want to get some pictures for my husband I think it would be fun. I am just really picky about the photographer. Some of the ones I have seen look really good and some don't.
    Desiree
    Reading: An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
    TBR: 50+

Awards Showcase

Well, maybe the Walmart photo studio isn't the place... LOL! My daughter's friend is a photographer and took a bunch of my daughter for her boyfriend for his birthday. They all came out awesome... some silly, some serious. They also did some 40's-style pinups that were sexy and gorgeous, without being as revealing as modern-day lingerie... it's all in the pose :-)

Reading: Lady Chatterly's Lover

Awards Showcase

I have had a western photos taken with a friend, and that was tons of fun, so I can imagine amping it up with a sexy twist. My husband would be into it, he's fun that way.
    "If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine Aird"
    visit me at

http://tarasnichols.webs.com

http://tarasnichols.blogspot.com/

http://blog.myspace.com/tarasnichols
    Just Finished Reading: The Written Word series by Jamieson Wolf

Awards Showcase

Western photos would be cool. There is just something sexy about a girl in cowboy boots and short shorts. Not as sexy as a man in cowboy boots, faded jeans and no shirt...but that's a whole different topic.
    G
    Reading: Lady Chatterly's Lover

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gina Gordon View Post
    Western photos would be cool. There is just something sexy about a girl in cowboy boots and short shorts. Not as sexy as a man in cowboy boots, faded jeans and no shirt...but that's a whole different topic.
    G

There sure is, and did I mention my husband is off to buy a paint today? He feels like a wanna be but his heart is sure into it, but on the topic of dressing up in costume and sexy cowboys, my six foot five hunks looks mighty fine in his hat and tight jeans.
    "If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine Aird"
    visit me at

http://tarasnichols.webs.com

http://tarasnichols.blogspot.com/

http://blog.myspace.com/tarasnichols

Quote Originally Posted by Tara S Nichols View Post
    There sure is, and did I mention my husband is off to buy a paint today? He feels like a wanna be but his heart is sure into it, but on the topic of dressing up in costume and sexy cowboys, my six foot five hunks looks mighty fine in his hat and tight jeans.
    Oh, so jealous. Paints, imo, are the prettiest horses of them all. I'd love to see a picture of it when you get one.

Lightbulb What a sexy idea!

Gina,
    Great idea. I've taken unprofessional ones before, just fooling around, but nothing professional. I'd really have to place trust in photographer for that. Maybe I'll ask the hubby to be my own professional photographer.
    Ambrielle Kirk
    www.ambriellekirk.com

A Player's Agenda - Coming July 16 from Breathless Press
    Reading: An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
    TBR: 50+

Awards Showcase

OOh! I'm jealous. I haven't ridden since I was a teenager, but I swore I'd have a horse before I died. Or before I got too old to haul hay off the truck LOL!

Too bad I look ridiculous in hats of all sorts LOL But I'll hold the camera for you guys! :-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast