Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reading: Echo 8 by Sharon Lynn Fisher
    Just Finished Reading: Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher
    TBR: 20+

Awards Showcase

Default My beadwork Gallery...

In addition to writing, reading, reviewing and creating 3D art, I also create beadwork. Sometimes I wonder how I have the time to do all this fun stuff! LOL You can check out my beadwork gallery here: http://reginapaul.110mb.com/Beadwork.html

Have fun! Ask me if you have any questions! :-)
    Romance that Covers Love's Spectrum
    Enter the worlds of Regina Paul
    www.reginapaul.com

I love the beading work! It's something i've often thought about doing but haven't had the chance to get the materials yet. How long does it take you to do an average piece?

Nicole

Awards Showcase

Hey Nicole,

It actually depends on the project. I can crank out a pair of earrings in an hour or so, but some of the more complicated pieces like the red beaded woven necklace in my beadwork gallery took me about 7 hours total to complete because I had to weave the design on my loom, and then it had to be so sewed onto the leather and the edging and necklace part created. I also create dream catchers which I don't have a picture of up there yet, but those can take 10+ hours.

It just depends on what you are making. LOL

Regina
    www.reginapaul.com
    Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Default Oh Dream Catchers

OK REGINA now you have me even more intrigued so what else do you do and do you sell some of them like dream catchers... yep we all have them but I still like to have them around and other things too but if you get pics of them up let us know I bet they are fantastic.

Lainey
    Lainey
    www.myspace.com/wolfhealers
    www.myspace.com/ember_lanes_lyrical_muse

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY REASONS WHY AND TIMING IS KEY

Default Imagining.....

Now wouldn't that be interesting: to own a book and a piece of jewerly from the same person? I think that would be awesome. Hmmm, maybe a possible thought for a another contest?

Jax

Wink

WOW Regina, your bead work is fabulous, and yes, where do you find the time for all you do? Do you have a clone and not telling us?

Linda

Awards Showcase

Hey Lainey,

Well, I do the 3D artwork as well as writing, and the beadwork. LOL Yes, I sell my beadwork, usually custom pieces after someone has seen a piece on my website and wants something similar or the same with different colors. I've got some pictures up on my website if you haven't seen them, http://reginapaul.110mb.com/Beadwork.html
    www.reginapaul.com

Awards Showcase

Hi Jax,

I just did a contest for a pair of beaded and quilled earrings! LOL I do these periodically. If you check on my website in the Contest area you can see when I'm doing one for something beaded. :-)

This month I'm doing a contest here on the boards for a copy of my latest Destiny's Choices. You can find it in my author's area. :-)
    www.reginapaul.com

Awards Showcase

Nope, no clone. I don't do all of it all the time. LOL I have to pace myself. But I do love doing artistic things hence the 3D art, beadwork and writing. LOL
    www.reginapaul.com
    Reading: Raptured Untamed by Pamela Palmer
    Just Finished Reading: Passion Untamed by Pamela Palmerl
    TBR: 21

Awards Showcase

Cloud 9 Beadwork

Hi Regina,

My name is Teresa, and I must confess I have never read any of your books. I just enrolled in the Coffee Times Romance and more. I was so overwelmed with all you book authors. I think it's fantastic.

Well, let me tell you a little about myself, I'm a 47 yr. old Native American woman. I am a member of the Tuscarora Nation. I am a performing artist with our Nations Dance & Song Troupe. We travel all over the United States doing shows on our Culture. How I came about writing to you is that I was looking over some of your hobbies and guess what I seen I love? The beading!

I too do beading, I must say I'm pretty good at it. Especially when I have to do Dance Regalia's. I have some of my beaded outfits in the Crazy Horse Museum in South Dakota. I was very honored when asked to bead a ladies traditional dress and a childs traditional regalia.

I admire you for being able to do the things that you do with all that you have on your plate.

I love anything Supernatural, I guess thats just bread into me since our legends our handed done to us and we are very supernatural when it comes to medicine.

Okay for my stupid question, can you tell me what kind of books do you write and do you have a series that I may start and follow. Some of my favorite authors that I've been following is Charlaine Harris, Laurell K. Hamilton, Sherillyn Kenyon, Lindsay Sands, Johanna Lindsey, and also Susan Wiggs thats just a few that I like to read. As you notice I seem to have a vampire and shapeshifting, were scheme going. LoL

I'm looking forward in getting to know about your world from your books, I sure do love a hot macho man in my reading. Take care Regina and best to you in your writings. Teresa K.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast