Hi All,

So glad to be here at CTR!

I have lots to share. Like winning things? I know I do! Right now I've multiple events going on. The first? My Spring has Sprung blog event is still in full throttle. Every week, a romance author published the first half of 2010 pops in to discuss her story. All you need to do for a chance to win a free Ecopy of the tale being discussed and a gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press, is leave a comment. Easy, eh? Second, lucky me, besides this wonderful group at CTR, I also have a Yahoo Group. Join by June 1st for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press.

In addition, I'd like to celebrate starting a group here at CTR. As is my habit, I'm going to host a contest. Become a member of my CTR group by October 1st and be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to CTR! Yep, you heard me right! I'm all about promoting books and a gift certificate to Coffee Time Romance definitely fits the bill, wouldn't you say? As I'm still learning the ropes here, feel free to spread the word!

Though I've alot more to share, I'd say I've covered enough for my first post. Must be off.

Again, glad to be here. Chat with ya again soon.

Cheers
~Sky