Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reading: Under the Dome by Stephen King
    TBR: 10

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by bethp1980 View Post
    I LOVE paranormal romance. Every since I was little, I have been fascinated with witches wizards and magic. Some of my favorite books have these themes but are set in todays world. My favorite trilogy ever is Nora Roberts' 'Three Sisters Trilogy'. That was one of those that you read and hated to see it end.
    Beth1980
    I absolutely LOVED that trilogy! It was one of my favorites. I also liked Jewels of the Sun where the woman goes to Ireland and the fairies intervene? Did you read that one?

I am writing a novel right now about Elementals. They are rare and my new book is not about them in a true sense but ties it in with mythology. The book is Titled Jewels of Hera. Be on the look out for it next year.
    Just Finished Reading: Into the Wild by Beth Ciotta

Awards Showcase

revision Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by kellyabell View Post
    Beth1980
    I absolutely LOVED that trilogy! It was one of my favorites. I also liked Jewels of the Sun where the woman goes to Ireland and the fairies intervene? Did you read that one?

I am writing a novel right now about Elementals. They are rare and my new book is not about them in a true sense but ties it in with mythology. The book is Titled Jewels of Hera. Be on the look out for it next year.
    I read that one too! She is an awesome writer. Thank you for the heads up on your next book. CAN'T wait!
    Beth
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123