Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Xwriter The Fairy Godfather--He'll Make Your Dreams Come True

Hello everyone, here is the start of the story for June. It ended up a little longer than one paragraph. I'm looking forward to see how much trouble we can make for Quinn and Ginger.

Quinn hadn’t thought it was possible to have too much sex—until he became a Fairy Godfather.

After five months waiting for an assignment in the Fairy Godfather anteroom he was itching to get away from the heaps of food and nubile nymphs and do something exciting—preferably something that involved a sword and a huge scaly creature in need of slaying.

Yet his mother the fairy queen had decided that to earn his right to inherit half the fairy kingdom he must ‘help’ someone. While Quinn’s brother Reagan, who would love to lounge on cushions surrounded by nymphs, had been dispatched to kill a dragon. Quinn had been tempted to tell her she’d assigned the wrong brother to each task, but as his inheritance was on the line, he’d swallowed the words.

A wood nymph clothed in a transparent green dress edged closer to him, fluttering her diaphanous silver wings and her eyelashes. He looked down and pretended not to notice, praying to every god and goddess to get him out of there before he went barmy.

A little eddy of wind blew up in the corner of the room and the queen’s steward appeared out of thin air with a scroll in his hands. Not expecting to be called, Quinn stared up at the satyrs and nymphs painted on the ceiling and shoved a handful of grapes in his mouth. After five months of waiting, he’d started to think his mother had forgotten he was there.

“Quinn,” the steward’s voice rang out. “Report to Queen Silvani in the throne room immediately.”

Quinn sat up and wiped grape juice off his chin with the back of his hand. “Me?” he spluttered. His mother’s steward rolled his eyes before disappearing in a swirl of sparkling fairy dust. Quinn scrambled to his feet. One leg had gone to sleep as he’d been lying awkwardly for a few days. He limped between the heaps of cushions and bowls of fruit. The other disappointed Fairy Godfather candidates booed and tossed pieces of fruit at him as he made his way to the door.

He followed the short corridor from the anteroom to the throne room. The last time he’d spoken with his mother, the throne room had been mountain-themed with an ice throne, distant snowy peaks, and cavorting frost fairies. Now Queen Silvani relaxed in a woodland bower among wildflowers, with a babbling brook running through the room.

She sat up and frowned at him when he entered and went down on one knee. “You’ve been lazing around for long enough, Quinn. It’s time you did some work,” she said as if it had been his choice to vegetate for five months. “I have a candidate who needs a Fairy Godfather. She’s human.”

“Human.” Quinn groaned inwardly. Humans were boring and he wouldn’t be able to use magic openly in the human realm.

“Her name’s Ginger Martin,” the queen said.

Quinn forced a smile. “So what’s the matter with her?”

The queen shook her head at him. “That’s the point of this exercise, Quinn dear. You have to work that out for yourself and help her.”

Great. Why couldn’t he just go and kill something?
    www.helenscotttaylor.com
    The Magic Knot-Available Now!
    The Phoenix Charm-Available Now!
    A Midwinter Fantasy-Sept 2010
    The Ruby Kiss-Dec 2010
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

As the thought floated through his mind, Quinn wondered if he'd actually get to slay some monsters. Perhaps he'd have to fend off any male suitors who pestered her. Or even help her out of trouble if she were to be attacked, as gods knew, the human men of this world could be animals. Sometimes taking what was not willingly given to them.

"Where can I find her?" He asked, his voice eager at the chance to show the queen what he was capable of even if his candidate was human.

"She's a runway model currently showcasing the newest fashion on a catwalk in New York."

When the queen ceased speaking, his thoughts turned erotic. He envisaged a beautiful high-cheekboned blonde with long, toned legs. Legs he'd love her to wrap around his tapered waist as he thrust his hard cock deep into her, and satisfied them both. For several seconds, his mind wandered until he again heard the sweet cadence of the queen.

"She needs a fairy god mother now Quinn, otherwise it'll be too late to help her."

His brain snapped back to attention and he shifted uncomfortably, hoping she didn't notice the tent in his pants.

He then glanced up at the queen, noting the weary lines beneath her radiant emerald eyes as if she hadn't been sleeping well. And maybe she hadn't since her fairies hadn't been performing so satisfactorily. With more and more failing to protect their charges.

"She's a human who hasn't come into her magic yet, isn't she?"

Moments passed by, and the queen remained silent. Then she nodded. "You're a smart boy Quinn. I knew you'd figure it out. Now go, and don't fail in this or it's the last thing you'll do."

He swallowed the hard knot in his throat, and then saluted her mockingly before saying, "Have no fear my queen, I will not fail. I will be her knight in shining armour."

"I said smack that ass!" the overly zealous man with the huge camera in his hand said. His name was Georgie. He was new in Ginger's world of modeling and obviously didn't have the slightest idea what he was doing.

Ginger glared at the over-weight buffoon with glasses as big as a boat teetering at the end of his fat porous nose. He had put her in a one piece swim suit that revealed absolutely nothing when her bare beautiful figure was supposed to go on the cover of Swim Suit's for Babes magazine. Her tiny bikini was supposed to win the world over. And then she'd become a super star.

She looked at the donkey Georgie referred to as "ass" and wondered what the hell she was doing. Why and where in the world was she supposed to smack the damn thing?

Awards Showcase

"I will not smack this donkey's ass." Ginger said through gritted teeth, just barely containing the anger coursing through her veins like a tornado on a warpath.

"Why?"

Because smacking the donkey would be totally humiliating, she thought, though she didn't say it. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing her embarrassed.

She glared at him, as he continued, "Besides if you don't, you can kiss your career goodbye. You'll never make it to the big league."

She pondered his statement for a few moments, then shrugged and said, "If I have to put up with the likes of you, maybe it's best I don't become the super star I want to be."

"Your lose babe." The pigheaded man said, "Just don't go crying to your manager when you can't find another job in this industry."

Seeing red, she clenched her fists at her sides, so she didn't take a swing at him for threatening to ruin her career.

"Is that a threat?"

"Take it any damn way you please."

Quinn dematerialised in a swirl of bright lights, and reached out with his super senses to locate his candidate Ginger Martin.

Once he discovered her, he rematerialised nearby and stumbled upon an argument between a very stout man and a total knockout with russet curls falling just below her shoulders. She wore a one-piece white swimsuit that was almost see through and so low cut it should have been illegal to wear.

"That's it sweetheart." Quinn whispered, "Don't let him get to you. You're stronger than he is."

He caught the majority of their squabble as he glanced at her tanned mounds. Well, what he could see of them anyway. They looked really firm, and capable of filling his hand perfectly with little room to spare. His mouth watered, and he stepped forward without his brain even registering the movement.

But when he heard, "Who the hell are you?" he froze because they shouldn't have been able to see him.

The air shimmered around the ugly fat guy staring at Quinn and just for an instant he saw horns, whiskers and a trail of drool. What was a goblin doing in New York/ And what did it want with Ginger? If the goblin king had sent his minions after her, Quinn's job had just gotten dangerous.
    www.helenscotttaylor.com
    The Magic Knot-Available Now!
    The Phoenix Charm-Available Now!
    A Midwinter Fantasy-Sept 2010
    The Ruby Kiss-Dec 2010

Ginger whipped her head around and saw nothing, heard nothing. That fat clown was a certifiable idiot. As she turned back to face him, a faint bronze shimmer caught at edge of her vision. Before she could do more than draw breath to ask what was going on, a wave of bergamot scent floated past her, seemingly headed for Georgie. He cringed, flung his hands over his head, and vanished with a squelch.

Awards Showcase

"What the...?" Ginger asked as she craned her head from left to right, looking to see where Georgie had disappeared to. But he was nowhere to be found as if he were a magician performing a vanishing act. Here one minute, gone the next. Neat trick.

"He's gone for now." Quinn said, and Ginger whipped around, her gorgeous hazel eyes widening in surprise. Since all she could see was a shimmering form, like an angel coming to the rescue. Though she didn't need saving. Not yet anyway.

Noting her startled gaze, Quinn raised his hands in submission, preferring not to rattle her nerves anymore than they already were before adding with his hand outstretched. "You're safe."

As her shaky hand reached out, he metamorphosed from his transparent state to a solid frame.

Startled, she gasped and pulled her soft hand back. As Quinn watched with curiosity, a thousand thoughts fluttered across her features. Who was he? Where did he come from? Why was he here? As if reading her mind, he replied to her unanswered questions. "I'm am Quinn and I'm here to help you."

"Help me?" She asked, her brows furrowed. "With what?"

"With whatever you need. Think of me as your own personal guardian angel."

"Why?" It wasn't as if she needed a guardian angel. She'd never been unlucky in life. Always achieving everything she ever wanted. Except for now when she wanted super stardom. "It's not as if I'm an unlucky person by nature."

"But you could be so much more if you wish."

Could she now? And who would show how to accomplish becoming so much more?

Him.

If he offered, she'd certainly seize the opportunity.

"We have to kiss."

Ginger didn't have time to react to his words as Quinn leaned down and planted his lips on hers. She'd kissed men before, many of them, but nothing like this had ever happened. Bells went off. Lightning sparked. It kind of felt like pop rocks popping in her mouth when he pressed his tongue against hers. She giggled, thinking this was the best kiss she'd ever experienced.

Wanting more, she threw her arms around his neck.

Awards Showcase

Then she tossed her head back, giving Quinn better access to her neck as he pressed butterfly kisses to it.

"Want more?" Quinn asked, teasing her.

"Don't stop." She panted. "But first can we do something about my breasts?"

"Why? Too big for your liking?"

She nodded, though he couldn't see it. "Yeah. Way too big. Besides, I liked my breasts just the way they were."

"Good, because I did too."

Without hesitation, Quinn willed her breasts to shrink back to how they originally were. Lifting a calloused hand to one mound, he cupped it and whispered against her lips, "Perfect."

Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

Ginger moaned as he pinched her nipple. Then as she reached down to do a little teasing of her own, there was a flash followed by a high pitched shreak. Quinn was the first to break contact and he pushed Ginger behind him. Once she righted herself and looked around Quinn's sholder, she saw the problem. The goblin had returned, but he wasn't alone this time!

There were six of the ugly beasts. They wore heavy armor and carried long, very long swords. Ginger instantly wondered to herself "Wat were they overcompensating for?" She hope she never found out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast