Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Ginger glanced around her expecting to see a tropical beach, blue ocean roaring in the distance. Or possibly he had whisked them away to some lone log cabin in the mountains where they'd make love near a blazing fire all night. Never did she imagine he'd only make them appear outside Andre's bedroom.

"Forgive me," Quinn breathed hard against her right erect nipple. "Sex with fear stunt my magic sometimes." He chuckled. "Hold on. Let me try this again."
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

When Ginger opened her eyes she saw red, literally.

Ginger said "Uh, Quinn... We're on top of a fire truck, AND IT'S MOVING!!!"

"OH, sorry about that. I guess with the fear of the Goblins and being so 'hot' with you on me, it made my magic take us some where I've always wanted to have sex!!! Look on the bright side we've got the wind blowing through our hair and planty of water to cool us off."

"Quinn, I think you forgot about something?" said Ginger.

"What's that baby?" said Quinn.

"OUR AUDIENCE!!!" said Ginger, as she looks over her shoulder at the two hot fireman standing on the back of the truck.

The sniggers of the firemen faded as Quinn transported them again. This time when Ginger felt solid ground beneath her knees it was cold and wet. "Quinn...You're not very good at this." She glanced around at the idyllic woodland valley--or it would be idyllic in the summer. Unfortunately the trees were bare of leaves, the ground soggy, and swirls of chilly mist curled around them.

"Oops," he said. The woodland dissappeared and Ginger opened her eyes on another scene.
    www.helenscotttaylor.com
    The Magic Knot-Available Now!
    The Phoenix Charm-Available Now!
    A Midwinter Fantasy-Sept 2010
    The Ruby Kiss-Dec 2010
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

"OHHH much better!!!" said Ginger. "Where are we?"

Everywhere Ginger looked was grand. They were on a king size bed. The frame looked to be carved out of a solid piece of wood and resembled the bottom of a tree trunk w/ the mattress in the middle. There was blue marble on the ceiling that looked like clouds were moving through it. The walls were green marble with what looked to be golden vines/leafs woven through it and the floor was a multi hued marble that looked like it changed from flower bloosems to a stream to a meadow.

"Well your not going to like this but with the fear and wanting to be in a safe place to finish our 'Quest', I kinda flashed us to ummmm... well..." said Quinn.

"Just spit it out QUINN! Where are we?" said Ginger.

"Well were in the Fairy mound... um, my Mother's Bedroom to be exact..." said Quinn.

Ginger said......
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

"You have got to be kidding me."

Ginger was livid. Couldn't he do anything right?

"I'm sorry Ginger." Quinn whispered close to her ear, calming her a little. "But goblins can be nasty. If they catch us, there is no telling what they'll do."

"Well what I think...is that they won't hurt me. But as for you, I guess you have a reason to be scared."

"And why is that?"

"Because they want me, and the only way that's going to happen is if they hurt you since you're my guardian angel. Sworn to protect me from the big bad."

"Which is what I'll do." Quinn told her as his breathing returned to a steady pace. Since there was nothing to fear for the time being, for they were safe in faerie. The goblins couldn't get to them. "But I'd much rather we consummate our love for each other so you have your own power to protect yourself."

"Did you say love?"

"I did." Quinn said, nodding his head. He believed with every fibre in his body that they were meant for each other. "There is something between us Ginger. I know you feel it as strongly as I do."

Ginger melted into Quinn's arms, the tinkling sound of fairy music drifting to her on the wind with the fragrance of spring flowers. "I shall always keep you safe," Quinn whispered in her ear. "You can stay with me here in my mother's kingdom where the goblins can never reach you."

"Will my magic awaken here?" Ginger asked as Quinn rained a trail of tiny kisses over her neck and shoulder.

"I shall awaken your magic now." Quinn unbuttoned her top and his kisses trailed lower.

Ginger closed her eyes and revelled in the sensation of his touch. Suddenly she didn't care about her magic any more. All she cared about was being with Quinn...forever.
    www.helenscotttaylor.com
    The Magic Knot-Available Now!
    The Phoenix Charm-Available Now!
    A Midwinter Fantasy-Sept 2010
    The Ruby Kiss-Dec 2010
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345