Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reading: Must Love Dragons by Stephanie Rowe
    Just Finished Reading: Date Me Baby One More Time by Stephanie Rowe
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

Yeah Come celebrate the June Jubilee with me!

Hi everyone! I'm the spotlight author for today. I'm an author of romantic fiction in historical, contemporary, paranormal and sci-fi genres.

So, let's kick off the party! Ask me anything and I'll try to answer :-)

Oh, and as an added bonus, a random commenter will win a prize package, so let's hear some chatter out there!
    Sandi
    Come visit my website for books, recipes, links and excerpts!
    TBR: tons

Awards Showcase

Hi Sandra!

I don't get to do these events much, but saw you as a spotlighter and happened to have a minute so wanted to drop in with a hi. Have to saw I love your work ! Have read quite a few and always looking forward to more.

As a fellow foodie I know this is a tough question so I won't say do you have a favorite, but rather one of your favorites, dishes/cuisines to cook?

Also, noticed you mentioned Disney World somewhere - Disney never gets old !! Just went a week and came home the 21st of May. Hope to go again the end of the year during the Xmas celebrations.

Hope you are having a great day.
    Pam Sinclair

Awards Showcase

Hi Pam! Thanks so much for being a fan :-) I'm glad to be able to keep you entertained LOL

My favorite cuisine to make? That's a hard one. Cooking depends heavily on my mood LOL In a week's time, I can go all over the world and back it seems like. The best way I can explain it is cooking is happiness. Doesn't much matter what it is.

Woot for getting to Disney! I haven't been since August of last year where it was so hot I thought my feet would stick to the pavement LOL The hubs and I are planning a trip for this fall and I'm very excited! Hope you're able to go during the holidays :-)
    Sandi
    TBR: tons

Awards Showcase

Lol yes that sounds about like cooking for me too.

And I was there the 1st week of Sept last week - the heat was the pits it was really humid a few ago when i went as well. The only thing I don't care when going . I hope you get to go in the fall! And ty for writing so many entertaining stories !!

Pam S
    Reading: assorted mysteries and romance
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Had to pop in and say hi to another fan of WDW. Even though my husband and I have no children we like to go to WDW as often as we can.
    Have to ask what is your favorite cookie recipe? I love to bake and am always looking for cookie recipes for my husband to take in his lunch box

Awards Showcase

Hi Josyanne! My hubby and I don't have kids either but that doesn't stop us from doing Disney! We sacrifice all year on things in order to go on vacation. :-)

As for cookies? The fastest and easiest cookie I do when hubby gets a chocolate craving is with cake mix.

1 box of chocolate cake mix (any kind)
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup veggie oil

Mix well.

Heat oven to 350

Drop 1 tablespoon sized globs of dough 2 inches apart and bake 10-12 minutes or until set and not goopy anymore. Sprinkle with powdered sugar

Works every time :-)
    Sandi
    TBR: 102

Awards Showcase

writersblock

Hi Sandra. Nice to see you here. I've never tried cookies that way. Sounds yummy & easy. And I for one love easy recipes. Of your stories do you have a favorite one that is dear to your heart?

Sue B

Awards Showcase

Hi Sue!

Do I have a favorite book of my own? Hmm. That's hard.

I love my two paranormal/historicals (both out now by Liquid Silver Books) Those were great fun to write.

But, writing The Art of Fang Shui (my funny, sexy vampire book from Eirelander Publishing) was tons of fun.

Then there was always...well, I guess I just like all my books :-) It's always fun to see which one is a favorite to other people too lol
    Sandi
    TBR: 1000+

Awards Showcase

Hi Sandra,
    I absolutely love the paranormal and sci-fi genres. What made you want to write under those genres?

Awards Showcase

Well, the paranormal fascinated me when I came upon the genre 3 or 4 years ago. I got to thinking, romance is hard enough between two human people but what if I added a paranormal element to the mix? How could my people have a chance of overcoming/accepting that as well? I so love writing it!

As for sci-fi, I wrote my first piece kinda on a dare, just to see if I could do it. I totally crashed and burned, then rewrote it. The story was better but far from good. Thankfully, my editor for that project rocks and now, I'm darn proud of that book. It's called BLINK and will come out in November. The cover's to die for also (see my website)

And, as luck would have it, my second sci-fi book was just contracted this week LOL It's much more hard core and edgy. I'm pretty proud of that one too.

Writing sci-fi is the hardest thing I've ever done but it's so worthwhile!
    Sandi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast