Hybrid View

Default Cooking Software Anyone?

Anyone use cooking/recipe software? I've been a MasterCook user for about 15 years now.

I've found the software to be GREAT for collecting, organizing and then finding my recipes again.

Recipe collecting has been a big hobby of mine. Over the years I've collected hundreds of cookbooks shared by other people who use the software to store their recipes.

Recently I updated to the latest version of MasterCook (11) and low and behold discovered that I have more cookbooks and recipes than MasterCook can handle (more than 691 cookbooks) so I have been looking at secondary recipe management software for the part of my collection that exceeds MasterCook's capabilities.

The one I've been looking at the most is Cooking Live. Does anyone use it? Or do you use another software for cataloging, searching, and maintaining your recipe collection?
    Black Velvet Seductions publishes romance, erotic romance, romantic suspense, paranormal romance, historical romance, and short erotic spanking stories with a strong focus on the relationship between hero and heroine.

Check us out for free books and ebooks every day!

Website
    Blog
    Coffee Time Forum
    MySpace
    Reading: Modern Day Vampires: Vampire 101 by Paige Tyler
    Just Finished Reading: Training the Receptionist by Juniper Bell
    TBR: 10+

Awards Showcase

I've never used recipe software before, but I can see where it would be useful. Sometimes I've had to hunt for a long time to find a recipe when I couldn't remember what book it was in!