Threaded View

Yeah Garden Lovers Gift Card!

Leave a comment to be in the drawing for a $25 Home Depot Gift Card - flowers for your garden!!

Fellow gardeners, thank you for stopping in! I'm pleased to spend the month with you chatting about our love of being out in our yards, de-stressing as we pretty things up out there.

Every year I tell my husband that I could save myself some time if I would just get into the yard more often in the FALL and clean up some of my mess that will only be worse in the Spring because I didn't do my fall clean up that I know needs to be done.

So....here I am again, attempting to catch up, which never really happens and I'm at the point, coming into June, that I just might need to call a landscaper to catch me up! oy!! But will that work and for how long? But...in making the call, I also admit defeat that I just can't do it. For me, I hate admitting I can't keep up!

So...I shake myself off, don my garden gloves and with clippers in one hand and weed killer in the other, off I go!

Didn't I mention, above, something about a gift card giveaway?

TO ENTER THE DRAWING, just leave me a gardening comment of your own and what you would get with a gift card and at the end of June, I'll pull a winner!

Don't forget to also enter my June drawing on my website for a copy of on of my print books!

I look forward to reading your comments and I'll be back later!

Last edited by Deanna Jewel; June 8th, 2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: rewording