Wow! Well first I have to thank Coffee Time Romance for putting this huge event together. Today is my day so I thought I'd do a few posts about my latest release, IN ENEMY HANDS.

Now first, there's a lot of stuff around, so get comfortable while I try to set the scene for you.

My blog. I am doing an extensive intertube-ian blog tour to promote my latest novel which also happens to be part of the launch line for Carina Press. I'm sure you can hear me squeeing from where you are! LOL

If you visit my blog, you'll be able to see all the places I've visited, or am visiting. If you like, follow along. Rest assured, each post you read will be different, so it won't be like you're reading a zillion copies of the same info!

My website. I try to be as honest as possible with my readers. This means no cherry-picked excerpts! (Except for the three that are going to follow this post, ROFL!) I have full first chapters (or prologues) for every one of my releases at my site. Please feel free to visit and I hope something appeals to you.

COMPETITION! I am holding a competition. There are two copies of IN ENEMY HANDS up for grabs that includes a promo kit containing items from the novel. All you have to do is go to my blog and, at the Competition sticky post, tell me where you read about my novel. Two winners will be drawn on 1 July.

Whew. Everyone ready? Okay, let's go!

Kaz!