Hybrid View

Default Kicking off the June Jubilee!

Wow! Well first I have to thank Coffee Time Romance for putting this huge event together. Today is my day so I thought I'd do a few posts about my latest release, IN ENEMY HANDS.

Now first, there's a lot of stuff around, so get comfortable while I try to set the scene for you.

My blog. I am doing an extensive intertube-ian blog tour to promote my latest novel which also happens to be part of the launch line for Carina Press. I'm sure you can hear me squeeing from where you are! LOL

If you visit my blog, you'll be able to see all the places I've visited, or am visiting. If you like, follow along. Rest assured, each post you read will be different, so it won't be like you're reading a zillion copies of the same info!

My website. I try to be as honest as possible with my readers. This means no cherry-picked excerpts! (Except for the three that are going to follow this post, ROFL!) I have full first chapters (or prologues) for every one of my releases at my site. Please feel free to visit and I hope something appeals to you.

COMPETITION! I am holding a competition. There are two copies of IN ENEMY HANDS up for grabs that includes a promo kit containing items from the novel. All you have to do is go to my blog and, at the Competition sticky post, tell me where you read about my novel. Two winners will be drawn on 1 July.

Whew. Everyone ready? Okay, let's go!

Kaz!
    KS "Kaz" Augustin
    Imaginative. Provocative. Sexy.
    Blog: blog.ksaugustin.com
    Facebook/Twitter: ksaugustin

Hey Kaz,

i do love June jubilee! i am chatting with so many cool authors! i like fantasy and sci-fi romance. i will check out your website, i am sure there is going to be something i will love. chat with you tonight!

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

i've already been to your blog and said hello from coffee time.
    Hugs
    Hollie

TBR: 1000+

Awards Showcase

Hi Kaz,
    The new relase sounds really good. Just went to your blog as well. Your mini bull terrior, Sausage, is really cute

yadkny@hotmail.com
    Reading: Deadlines by Metsy Hingle
    Just Finished Reading: Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville
    TBR: 500+

Awards Showcase

Looking forward to reading your latest release! It looks fantabulous!
    Happy Reading
    Anna
    Reading: Fearless Fourteen
    Just Finished Reading: Carolina Wolf
    TBR: 25

Awards Showcase

Happy Jubilee day!
    www.kellyfitzpatrick.webs.com
    2009 GOLDEN HEART® finalist
    Pleasant Lake P.D.
    Out now from Ellora's Cave Blush:
    LILY IN WONDERLAND
    Bad Girls Need Love Too!
    FREE read out now at EC - Holiday Hostage
    Coming soon from EC - This Side of Dead

Hello.

You're a "new" author for me but not for long! I look forward in getting to know you and your works.

Thanks!
    Tracey D

are you awake yet? i am now off work so i can visit you site a little better. what made you start to write sci-fi and fantasy? what's your favorites in the genre? dragons, space ships?

Wow, thanks everyone. What a wonderful welcome.

Christy, you've asked interesting questions. I started to write sci-fi probably because that was my main influence growing up. I have a line of engineers in my father's side of the family, so I think I picked up some techy genes from them! LOL

And, while I like and have written about a dragon, I have to admit my favourite is space, spaceships and all those "ravening beams of destruction". Again, engineers also like to destroy things, so there's that too! It must be my substitute for not being able to play with explosives! LOL

Kaz!
    KS "Kaz" Augustin
    Imaginative. Provocative. Sexy.
    Blog: blog.ksaugustin.com
    Facebook/Twitter: ksaugustin
    TBR: 102

Awards Showcase

revision

Great cover. You are a new author to me too. I love finding new authors & books.