Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for your kind words, Brandy. As for places, well each place has been exciting for different reasons. I really enjoyed working in the States, for example, and was blown away by how inclusive Americans are, but Australia in the 90s was a lovely, casual place to be. Ireland was utterly charming, London was vibrant. Malaysia is relaxed with good food. As you travel, you'll find that there are more things that bring us together; many more similarities than differences. That's my takeaway point anyway.
    KS "Kaz" Augustin
    Imaginative. Provocative. Sexy.
    Blog: blog.ksaugustin.com
    Facebook/Twitter: ksaugustin
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

I was just looking at all of your books and they all look good especially "The Dragon of Ankoll Keep". It really caught my eye... I loved the cover

If you could suggest just 1 book which one would it be?

If you like dragons and fantasy, then I would definitely recommend that one! If spaceships and pirates are more your style, then A PIRATE'S PASSION at Total-E-Bound (http://www.total-e-bound.com) may satisfy. And if you want to see a contemporary bodyguard story turned upside down, then GUARDING HIS BODY (also from Total-E-Bound) may also be a choice.

If you like, I have full first chapters up at my website so please feel free to browse there and see if anything takes your fancy.
    KS "Kaz" Augustin
    Imaginative. Provocative. Sexy.
    Blog: blog.ksaugustin.com
    Facebook/Twitter: ksaugustin
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

Kaz thank you so much for being here today and talking to us all. I have bookmarked your website so I can get all the books I want. I was keeping a list and my darn computer lost half of the list. So all the authors from last months Spring showers, i have to go through all the titles again... Ugggg!!!

Oh Well it will be worth it in the end!!! TTYS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123