Thread: The Sims

Reading: "The Hour Before Dark" by Douglas Clegg
    Just Finished Reading: "Portent" by James Herbert
    TBR: Lots!
    On the Massachusetts coast, next to the ocean, with my husband and four cats..

Awards Showcase

Talking The Sims

Anyone like playing God in The Sims the way I do? I like creating homes for my Sims and giving them scads of money (via the cheat codes) so my Sims can be wealthy and enjoy going to the beach all the time. Plus my very first Sims died in a kitchen fire and turned into ghosts, so I always create ghosts for my new homes. There's nothing like waking up my favorite Sims at O-Dark-Thirty in the morning with ghosts wandering about the house.

I also have Mulder and Scully from the X Files Sims. Believe it or not, my Mulder Sim was the first Sim to be abducted by aliens because I had him playing with the telescope late at night. I love playing The Sims. I even get ideas for fiction when playing The Sims. They're multi-purpose games that keep me occupied for hours on end.

Elizabeth Black
    It's Time For Hot, Screeching Monkey Sex!
    Elizabeth Black - Blog
    Elizabeth Black - Facebook
    Elizabeth Black - Twitter

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

i liked the origional sims but i haven't played any of the others but i am thinking about getting sims 3 is it worth getting?
    Hugs
    Hollie

Reading: "The Hour Before Dark" by Douglas Clegg
    Just Finished Reading: "Portent" by James Herbert
    TBR: Lots!
    On the Massachusetts coast, next to the ocean, with my husband and four cats..

Awards Showcase

I only play the original Sims because I have all the downloads from fan sites of tiles, wallpaper, windows, and skins that I don't think will work with Sims 2 or Sims 3. Plus I like all the cheat codes, especially the one that gives my Sims tons of money so they can be rich and lazy. LOL I love to kill off my Sims and make them ghosts to haunt the house for the next Sims who move in. I also love getting them into lover's spats. Sometimes I play The Sims when I'm looking for plot ideas. Just watching them is fun.

Elizabeth Black
    It's Time For Hot, Screeching Monkey Sex!
    Elizabeth Black - Blog
    Elizabeth Black - Facebook
    Elizabeth Black - Twitter
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I haven't played The Sims game in so long. It is a fun game though.

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

if i can find my discs (we still have boxes from moving 3 months ago) i think i'll load it onto my laptop then i might email you as i can't remember the cheat something about rosebud but i'm not sure what, i might have it written down with the disks lol
    Hugs
    Hollie

Reading: Too Good To Be True
    Just Finished Reading: Montana Sky
    TBR: 5

Awards Showcase

ToWrite

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    i liked the origional sims but i haven't played any of the others but i am thinking about getting sims 3 is it worth getting?
    I think the sims 3 is totally worth getting. I adore that game. Play it all the time except for right now since the evil virus cursed my video card. Now I have dreams of playing the sims 3. Now I want ambitions.
    the smell of books is like home to me. I never go out without one.

soapbox Addicted addicted addicted!!!

I am soooooooo addicted to Sims 3..

Can play for hours and hours at a time.. Its so much fun creating and managing their lives.. Sometimes I just leave them awhile to see what they do and use mods to change homes and come back later to see what they did while I was playing another house..

I got an updated machine specially to play this but unfortunately its giving loads of problems.. I still haven't gotten a chance to play the latest pack PETS because my machine is gone for repair.. *sigh* So nowadays am a lost person just making do with books..

I imagine the stories from them too.. Just too bad I am no good at writing so I can make them into a book..

Anyone else played Sims 3 yet??