Hybrid View

Yeah If it's a video game, I'll play it

I love video games. Guess I never grew out of it. I love playing Fable on the PC. Cafe World on Facebook is my latest addiction.

Probably my favorite piece of electronics in the whole house is the PS3. LOL I've played the entire God of War series and loved every brutal minute of it.

I just rented a game a few days ago called Heavy Rain. I think the best way to describe it is to call this game a mystery. You play as several different people, all trying to track down the Origami killer. (think I spelled that wrong) I'm about halfway into it and this game is awesome. Every choice you make effects the outcome of the game.

Anyway, if it's a game I'll give it a try. I play a little bit of everything. Sometimes I have to make myself stop so that I can get some writing done. Especially when "free" time is limited.

Grab life by the fangs
    Like me on Facebook? Click here.
    Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

Where do you get this game, and how is it played? On tv, or pc? I'm really wary about putting games on the pc, and hubby won't allow me to put one on the tv! LOL

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com

It's for the PS3. I just finished it last night and it's awesome! Of course, I've since replayed it to get a happier ending. First time I killed everybody. lol

I'm not sure if it was made for any other systems. Playstation is the only format I've found

Grab life by the fangs
    Just Finished Reading: Conquering India
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

My Kids are playing Dead Reds Redemption. My husband and kids played Metal Gear Solid all of them and I personally like watching my husband play Hitman. Maybe I am weird but I get a little turned on when he plays Hitman. Ok I am weird.
    Desiree

To Funny

You're not weird. I get a little turned on when I play Batman Arkham Asylum. Now that's weird. lol

Apparently, getting to sneak up on people and beat the crap out of them while wearing a skin-tight suit and cape appeals to me very much. ILMAO

Grab life by the fangs
    Just Finished Reading: Conquering India
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

I do not play the games. My husband and kids do. I played Super Mario Bros when Nintendo came out and now I can't figure anything out.
    Desiree
    Reading: The most recent submission.
    Just Finished Reading: Way too many books to list here. But not so many that I can't enjoy more.
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

One night I couldn't sleep so I got up at 1230 am and hooked up my PS2. I played Final Fantasy until almost 5am then I went to sleep, only to get up again at 0730 am. But it sure was fun!

Whimsical Publication, LLC
    http://www.whimsicalpublications.com
    "Creating worlds one chapter at a time."
    TBR: 41

Awards Showcase

This house is packed with game consoles. I don't think we could survive long without them! There is always something being played on one of them.

We tend to use the xbox 360 mostly, especially the Halo series and Gears of War. Since we tend to get games made for more then one player though we have games like Assassins Creed and Fable etc...

Course we have to fit it all in with work etc...so we do sometimes have very late nights.
    Sun,Sea & Seduction my second lesbian anthology is now available!

Also now available: Coming Together: Through the Storm

Come and say Hi at my online journal

Hi everybody

I'm new here, so I hope you don't mind if I post!

traceyhkitts, like you, I never grew out of video games - I went on hiatus while I was doing my A-Levels, but then got right back into it!

I love playing classic games as well as new ones - especially anything from the Megadrive or Playstation eras!!

I'm also a complete sucker for browser games - Travian is my current favourite, but I'll play almost anything - only thing I've never really liked is survival horror (maybe I'm just a coward?!).

Deslauree - I don't think there's ANYTHING weird about getting turned on by a videogame - just your mention of MGS sent me into raptures of remember just how damn sexy Solid Snake is/was

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

oh i love gaming, i'm more a fantasy type person so i love the new online final fantasy XIV,
    Hugs
    Hollie