Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Good morning coffee addicts!

Oh wait! That's me!

How is everyone this fine Sunday morning? I'm here to chat about everything including my hobbies and my books.

Jump right in!

Sandy
    Sandy Sullivan
    www.romancestorytimecom

Reading: Lady Chatterly's Lover
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Hi Sandy! You're not alone in your addiction. I'm an espresso girl. My favorite way to drink it? With my husband.

Looking forward to your hobbies. The Breathless Babes are partying today too, along with Gwyn Lacy.
    "If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine Aird"
    visit me at

http://tarasnichols.webs.com

http://tarasnichols.blogspot.com/

http://blog.myspace.com/tarasnichols

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

good evening ladies i'm really behind today it is just gone 7pm and i haven't even feed my kids yet, although they have only been home an hour, i'll be about for the next couple of hours so what hobbies are we talking about?
    Hugs
    Hollie

Wow! I actually got to post!

My hobbies? I love horse back riding and working with my babies out in the field. It fits right in with my cowboys I write. I also love to swim, read, write and relax on my porch.

Sandy
    Sandy Sullivan
    www.romancestorytimecom

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Welcome to CTR.

I love a good cowboy story. Can you tell us about the ones you've written Sandy.

Oh my gosh. I write tons of cowboy stories. My first piece is Cowboy Love and it's a contemporary romance between a nurse and a guy who not only helps his parents on their ranch, but sings at the local bar on the weekends.

I also wrote the Wilder Series which is a contemporary series about 3 brothers and a sister, all born and raised in Wyoming. Wild Wyoming Nights is the first piece and it involves the second to the eldest, Chase and his new neighbor Abby Carter. Abby lost her husband in the 9/11 bombings and moves to Wyoming to heal her heart. The second piece is Wild Rode Nights and involves Chase's younger brother Cole. He runs into his match in Carrie Marsh when she accuses him of impregnating her seventeen year old sister. It's not him of course, but she doesn't know that at first. The third piece is Wild Nevada Ride and involves the eldest brother Justin and his run in with one hell-cat named aptly Katrina or Kat. She's a fighter pilot in the Air Force and he runs his ranch in the Nevada desert. The fourt is about their baby sister Jamie and is called Wild Rekindled Love. Jamie got pregnant at 17, but forces the baby's father to leave town. Wyatt is in college to be a doctor and she won't let him quit to take care of her and the baby. He comes back to town nine years later.

I have two western historical's out. Love's Sweet Surrender and Texas Lady.

All of my books can be found at www.bookstrand.com/sandy-sullivan
    Sandy Sullivan
    www.romancestorytimecom

Reading: Lord of the Fading Lands by CL Wilson
    Just Finished Reading: Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Bengal's Heart by Lora Leigh Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh
    TBR: 1766

Awards Showcase

Hi Sandy,
    I don't have many hobbies anymore. Just reading and playing online and watching my fave tv shows when they aren't being repeated. So I guess I'll ask about your books. What genre(s) do you write? What genre(s) do you read? My faves are fantasy, romance, erotica, historical, paranormal, suspense and mixes thereof. I just love werewolves and shapeshifters and will read almost any genre featuring them. I don't care for same sex love scenes especially if they are very graphic in nature. If the author just lightly touches upon it then that is okay I can handle that. Dark fantasy and horror isn't my cop of tea. As for coffee, no thanks I'll have tea.

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for posting. I write westerns mostly, both contemporary and historical. I love cowboys, horses and anything to do with them. I'll read just about anything. I do particularly care for GLBT myself, so I know where you're coming from there. I've read some shifters, but not a lot. It depends on the book. If a blurb catches my eye, I'll read it.

Two of my upcoming pieces in a new series called Between The Sheets, has some light BDSM and the second is a menage although the two males don't have relations. All of my pieces have a little cowboy in them though.

I can't do tea. Never acquired a taste for it, but soda, yeah.
    Sandy Sullivan
    www.romancestorytimecom

Reading: All things Writer's Digest
    Just Finished Reading: Rewrites, proofing, rewrites proofing, and so on. LOl
    TBR: 100

Awards Showcase

Hi Sandy!
    Isn't this a hoot! What fun! My first Jubilee!
    I love westerns; though I tend to stray away from modern westerns. I've read westerns since I was a kid and love the western movies that have romance, too. Do you remember that one old movie that had Clint Eastwood and I can't remember the other male lead or the female lead (duh) but it was a comedy and two men were sharing one woman. Pretty hot for back then! I'll have to check your books out. I'm working on two westerns now. But I get overwhelmed on detail. Everyone has an opinion about historical accuracy--any story telling tips? Come on over and post under "Its a party". I'm going to send people over this way. Whoot! Whoot! I do like my stories hot and steamy too, lol.
    Reading: One Thousand Kisses by Jody Wallace
    Just Finished Reading: Power Play by Mari Carr, Pale Demon by Kin Harrison, Triple Play by Lexxie Couper
    TBR: 1164

Awards Showcase

Good to see you here! Seems to me I've met you somewhere before*WC* haven't I?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast