Thanks so much for dropping in today! I'll be in and out, mostly in I hope! Leave me a comment and we can chat! Please know that I'm on the west coast for those of you out of bed way before I am! LOL I'll be here about noon EST so please wait for me, but....I'll also be here til probably 3:00 am YOUR time on the east coast!

For those not yet in my $25 Home Depot gift card giveaway, be sure to hop into that thread and leave your comment to be entered in that drawing, then come back here because.....leaving a comment here will put you in another drawing! Yep, you read right! Friday morning I'm drawing two names from those who comment and they will each win a signed copy of one of my books.

Uh oh....what do I write?? Oh my! I'll give you a few minutes to jump to my other threads and read about the two novels I have available online for purchase but most of all, I'd like you to fall in love with both of my heroes! I have a trailer out for each novel so you can learn a bit about the story line and a sneak preview of what happens.

I also have an interview with Nathan from No Turning Back if you'd like to take a few minutes to read that...click here and then I'd love to hear what you think.

If I don't answer your comment right away, I promise I will get to it as soon as I can. I don't plan to be away from the site for long periods though, so let's have some fun!

Who wants to win????