I am the first to admit that I absolutely HATE to cook!! Ugh! But not because it's hard, or that I don't want to do it. It's because I don't have the imagination needed to try new things! I feel like I'm always making the same things over and over!! I would love to hear some new (and easy!!! lol) recipes that some of you make for supper. Something that children would love, would be nice!! If not......well, they can have Kraft Dinner!! lol.

I will share some of my recipes that I have used over the years......the kids love (speaking of Kraft Dinner) macaroni casserole. My grandmother used to make it, then my mother.....it's simple. Just make your KD, and in the meantime, brown some hamburger in another pan. Add the two together, and then add a can (or two, depending on how much KD you made) of Cream of Mushroom Soup. I then put it all in the oven with bread crumbs on top, and broil it until the bread is browned. It's really yummy!!!

See? Told you I don't have much of an imagination!! lol. I'm better off in front of a computer killing off characters! Help me!!!

Lori