Hello Everyone!

Iím so glad to be part of Coffee Time Romanceís June Jubilee. How exciting! For anyone who is unfamiliar with me as an author, I write a cross genre of paranormal and fantasy romance. When Iím not busy writing I loved promoting authors, artists and vendors with a creative edge. Iím always inviting people to my blog to help them advertise. Have a new book release? Contact me at Skypurington@live.com. July-August Iíll be hosting a Sizzliní Hot Heroes of Scotland, Ireland, England & Wales Event. While this event is filled, all weekends are available if you want to chat about your romance novel, no matter the genre or hero.

Iíve many chances for you to win, win, win today!

For my June Jubilee contest, Iíve decided to share a review given about my recent release, Sylvan Mist, Book III in my time-travel Highlander Trilogy. So, for a chance to win a $25 dollar gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press, all you need to do is answer one question in a reply to this thread. In Sylvan Mistís recent review, what well known time-travel authorís work does the reviewer compare Sylvan Mist to? Click HERE to find the answer.

Did I mention if you reply youíre also entered to win a $25 gift certificate to Coffee Time Romance? Drawing for the CTR gift certificate will be September 1st, 2010. All comments to my posts between then and now will be entered to win.

Interested in one more chance to win? Join my Yahoo Group by October 1st, 2010 and be entered to win a $10 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press.

I almost forgot! Do you like beautiful hand-crafted jewelry? Right now, Designs by Dawn Marie is visiting my blog. Answer an easy question in a comment at my blog by Friday and be entered to win big. This time there will be two winners drawn. The prizes? Youíll have to head over to my BLOG to find out!

Thanks so much for popping in and participating.

~Sky