Default Win!! Win!!! Win!!!!

I'm offering a $25 book store gift card for one lucky winner.

All you have to do to be entered is read the review snippets for my latest novel, STOLEN PROMISE, and let me know which reviewer's comments sparks your interest the most, and why.

Read reviews here: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com/qu...enpromise.html

And check this one out, too:
    http://theseasonforromance.com/wordp...tolen-promise/

Lisa Marie
    Lisa Marie Wilkinson
    Author of Historical Adventure Romance
    Stolen Promise, available now!
    5 Blue Ribbons, Romance Junkies
    5 Stars, Affaire de Coeur Magazine
    5/5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance
    Fire at Midnight, available now!
    IPPY Gold Medal Winner
    Winner, USA Book News Best Books
    http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com
    TBR: 1000+

Awards Showcase

Typing

Hiya Lisa Marie,

I really like the following review...

Five Blue Ribbons!

“. . . all the passion, angst, heartache, and deception necessary to ensure that there isn’t a dull moment . . . plenty of subplots to captivate the imagination and pull you a little further into the characters’ lives.”

- Chrissy Dionne, RomanceJunkiesReviews.com

This is exactly the kind of review I like to see because it says to me that your book will pull me into the story so much so that I won't want to put it down because there won't be a moment in which I will want to. I like stories that get all of my emotions going and makes me become really invested in the story and what happens to the characters. From the looks of the rest of the reviews this sounds like just that sort of story.

4.5 Stars from SingleTitles.com

[FONT='trebuchet ms', tahoma, sans-serif]“There are suspenseful scenarios to make your heart pound and amusing escapades to make you chuckle, yet each one will touch you on some level and make you care how they play out . . .”

-Amelia Richard
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='trebuchet ms', tahoma, sans-serif]This one catches my attention the most, because I enjoy stories that cause a variety of emotions. I, also, like some humor in my books.
    [/FONT]
    Reading: The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
    Just Finished Reading: Defiant by Jessica Trapp Montana Dawn by Caroline Fyffe Witch's Heart by Tabitha Shay
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

I liked CTR's BUT I think Realms on our Bookshelves review drew me in because to me when it mentioned Gypsie it spoke more about the genre than any other...

I liked this one:

[FONT='trebuchet ms', tahoma, sans-serif]“Yep, I’m a fangirl. Expect to hear more about Lisa Marie Wilkinson. She’s proven in both of her first two novels that she’s a force to be reckoned with in the romance world.”

[/font] [FONT='trebuchet ms', tahoma, sans-serif]- West of Mars’ Rocks ‘n Reads (March 2010)[/font]

Quite the compliment!!!! I only can hope that someone says that about me some day!!! Congrats on all the comments...so so cool!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stephanie_Haefner; June 29th, 2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: added more!
    Karma may be a bitch, but sometimes she knows what she's doing.

I'm grateful for all the positive reviews. No book gets 100% favorable reviews, and I don't mind sharing with you that the negative ones are painful. But, one person saying they hated a book is as truthful as another saying they loved it and would read it again. We all react differently to what we read, and we're all entitled to share our opinion with others.
    Lisa Marie Wilkinson
    Author of Historical Adventure Romance
    Stolen Promise, available now!
    5 Blue Ribbons, Romance Junkies
    5 Stars, Affaire de Coeur Magazine
    5/5 Cups, Coffee Time Romance
    Fire at Midnight, available now!
    IPPY Gold Medal Winner
    Winner, USA Book News Best Books
    http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com