Threaded View

Yeah Who wants to win a gift card??

I'm hanging out this week over at Charmaine Gordon's Blog chatting with my main character, Dana Kaster, about renovating an abandoned lighthouse. Stop by to get in on the $10 Gift Card giveaway which could buy you 3 or 4 e-books! Charmaine is a sweetheart and also a great author who writes heart-touching romance. Roam around her site after you enter my contest!

I'm finally getting down to the nitty gritty edits and Whispers will be out before Christmas for your Nook, Sony, iPad or Kindle! My website will have your favorite online store link SOON! I promise. Thank you for stopping in and good luck in the contests!

Oh, btw, I'm also giving away a few more gift cards at my own blog - be sure to stop over there and get your entries in!

I'm moving my newsletter and the new link is on my blog or website and signing up will get you into the drawings! May love and hope be prominent in 2013 for each and everyone of you! Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Deanna Jewel; December 17th, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: font too large