Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News about S.J.

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
    Brandy, to be sure about it you could PM Tree. I know she's been working a lot, but she will answer when she gets time.
    Good thinking Dani.

Hopefully tree will have a chance to get online with everything that's going on.

Awards Showcase

Hello and I want to say what an awesome thing that is being done for Sj. Has anyone posted this on Facebook? I think that would get a lot of donations as well.

Kathi
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Barton View Post
    Hello and I want to say what an awesome thing that is being done for Sj. Has anyone posted this on Facebook? I think that would get a lot of donations as well.

Kathi
    Like Dani said, check with tree first before you post the info anywhere else but CTR.

TBR: 1024

Awards Showcase

Hi Everyone.

Please accept my apologies for not getting on sooner. I get tired very quickly nowadays and work takes a lot out of me.

I have to thank Carolan and all my friends over at the Beyond the veil blog they've been great and have helped immensely raising the first few months prescriptions and giving me time to try and work out some way of getting a regular and cheap supply of the drug.

I've started taking them last week, here's hoping they do the job and help me rebuild some of the muscle I've lost.

Pancreas transplants are possible and can be done. The question is cost. WIthout medical insurance and no eligibility for medical benefits (I'm an alien resident and not an american citizen which bars me from receiving benefits) its a moot point as no one will even contemplate that route. It's also why I'm not eligible for medical assistance to buy the Ultrase.

Go figure, I'm allowed to pay taxes and that's about it.

I will try and get myself organized and get on a little bit more. Tree and I have been kinda burying ourselves in other stuff to try and not think about things too much. But I need to get back into writing very soon, and I'll start getting back on the lists and things then as well, not to mention there are a few loose ends on the Spring Showers that need to be tied up.

Again, thanks everyone for all that you're doing. I'll keep you posted with the latest news when I can.

S.J.
    When I was young I wanted to grow up--instead I became a Writer
    Stories, like love and laughter, are born in the soul

PIACT Undercover Agent Series
    OUT NOW! Dante I - Samhain Publishing
    Cyberius III - New Concepts Publishing
    Poseidon VII - Samhain Publishing

Web Page: www.sjwilling.com
    LiveJournal: http://hundakleptisis.livejournal.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjwilling
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sjwilling

Oh, absolutely, Brandy. Sorry I thought I had this thread set to notify me when new messages were added! Sorry!

To date we've raised enough money for two months' worth of medication, but of course we have a ways to go. The link will stay on the Dunvegas page until SJ doesn't need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by brandyzbooks View Post
    I know that i have heard of them. Alot of times they are transplanted with other organs like livers and intestinal tract in children with issues there. I hope that this all works out for them. I sent a donation. I would like to help spread the word about the site with the download and donation info, but I am waiting to make sure it is okay.

Brandy
    Carolan Ivey
    Romance That Will Haunt You

Web Page ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ MySpace ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

The Beyond the Veil blog has a FB page, feel free to spread that URL around!

I'm not sure if it's kosher to post outside URLs here...just go on FB and search for Beyond the Veil and look for the icon with Stonehenge on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Barton View Post

Kathi
    Carolan Ivey
    Romance That Will Haunt You

Web Page ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ MySpace ~ Twitter ~ YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12