Just Finished Reading: Lost and Found by Gwenna Sebastian
    TBR: a lot

Awards Showcase

Default Welcome to my Coffee Corner

A little about me:

I currently have two e-books published through Purple Sword Publications, Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon, both paranormal romance, although Demon's Torment is strict romance -- no erotica in that one. When I wrote it, I just don't think I was completely comfortable writing that genre, but I took the plunge with Tied to a Demon, and I haven't looked back.

Currently, I have a whole list of projects I'm working on, or want to be working on, at any rate. But the next book I'm planning on submitting is a huge departure for me -- a clear step outside my comfort zone. I've decided to take a break from the paranormal to pen a fantasy book, but that's not all. It features a romance between two men, so it's also my first stab at a gay erotic romance. Whew.

I'm a native Minnesotan. I lived in both N. and S. Dakota for awhile, hated it, so now I'm back where I belong and very excited about that! Writing is not my full-time profession, nor even my full-time hobby, but I do what I can. I'm not as prolific as other writers, but I like to think I work hard to put quality into my books. I'm married without children (it's just not in the cards for us), and I'm okay with that.

I welcome anybody that wants to pop into my little corner of the world and say 'hi.' I'd love to hear from readers.
    Rachel D Thompson
    www.racheldthompson.com

The Prince's Knight, Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon available at Purple Sword Publications
    TBR: 1000+

Awards Showcase

Cool. Is Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon part of a series? What is your full time profession and hobby? Too bad reading couldn't be a full time profession because I think I would be pretty good at it
    Just Finished Reading: Lost and Found by Gwenna Sebastian
    TBR: a lot

Awards Showcase

Smile

Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon are not a series. They're standalone books, featuring different demons. I just like using demon in titles I guess.

To make the money, I work as a department supervisor at a major retailer. I would love to make enough money to justify writing full-time, but at this point, that's just not viable. Plus, I know I'd just get really lazy and play PC games all day instead!
    Rachel D Thompson
    www.racheldthompson.com

The Prince's Knight, Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon available at Purple Sword Publications