Hi All!

I'm over the moon with happiness! The first review of my contemporary erotic romance novel MOTORCYCLE HEAT arrived. The reviewer at JERR called it "an outstanding first novel." I'm thrilled!

The complete review is posted below. Thanks for reading!

Best--Adele Dubois
http://www.adeledubois. com

From this week's edition of JERR:

Title: Motorcycle Heat
Author: Adele Dubois
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL:
www.loose-id.net
ISBN: 978-1-59632-457-2
Reviewer: Anya Khan
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Heat level: O

Lisa has come to Annapolis to dump her cheating boyfriend before he graduates from the Naval Academy. Sad and ready to start her life again, she flirts with a gorgeous man on a motorcycle. Antonio is riding to his brother's graduation when he spots a gorgeous woman. When she quickly flashes him, Antonio loses control of the bike and lands near her feet. Unfortunately, a sexy tryst is caught on video and their lives quickly change. The affair may end before they have a chance to develop their feelings for each other.

A rebound romance with no "let's be friends" attempted, Motorcycle Heat is super hot and a fun and exciting action story. The hurt and anger Lisa feels is so well written that her less-than-normal behavior is understood and I supported her all the way. Antonio's falling for Lisa has enough details and background that it makes him empathetic, not to mention extremely sexy. The support characters are well developed and blend into the plot well. A sequel should be coming and I can't wait. The sex is wonderful and creative. While some scenes were shocking, nothing was gratuitous and every act helped build the story. It was loving when needed and slamming hot at the appropriate time. The use of racial slurs or descriptions, from both the good guys and bad guys, demonstrated real emotions, both good and bad. Overall, Motorcycle Heat is an outstanding first book. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Dubois in the future.

Anya Khan
Just Erotic Romance Reviews