A little about me:

I currently have two e-books published through Purple Sword Publications, Demon's Torment and Tied to a Demon, both paranormal romance, although Demon's Torment is strict romance -- no erotica in that one. When I wrote it, I just don't think I was completely comfortable writing that genre, but I took the plunge with Tied to a Demon, and I haven't looked back.

Currently, I have a whole list of projects I'm working on, or want to be working on, at any rate. But the next book I'm planning on submitting is a huge departure for me -- a clear step outside my comfort zone. I've decided to take a break from the paranormal to pen a fantasy book, but that's not all. It features a romance between two men, so it's also my first stab at a gay erotic romance. Whew.

I'm a native Minnesotan. I lived in both N. and S. Dakota for awhile, hated it, so now I'm back where I belong and very excited about that! Writing is not my full-time profession, nor even my full-time hobby, but I do what I can. I'm not as prolific as other writers, but I like to think I work hard to put quality into my books. I'm married without children (it's just not in the cards for us), and I'm okay with that.

I welcome anybody that wants to pop into my little corner of the world and say 'hi.' I'd love to hear from readers.