Thinking of the hobbies I’ve listed so far, music, movies, coin collections; they all seem rather passive, ain’t it? I mean, you seat most the times to do those things.

So here’s one of my other hobbies (I can have more than one, can’t I? ), and this one is more active:

HIKING!

Yeah, and don’t mean just a walk around the block either. Living in a tropical area, San Pedro Sula is actually in the center of a large Valley. The surrounding mountains are still virgin territory, (thought to self: should I say “virgin” knowing so many erotic writers and readers participate on this forum?)
I started taking trips up those mountains with the Boy Scouts, some times we even camped there for a few days.
It makes you feel so alive, specially during that first hour when your heart is pumping so much you think you’d imminently quit, then after your body gets used to the pace, your heart goes back to normal and you enjoy the refreshing breezes and you don’t feel tired at all, thinking you can walk all day.
It is one of the best things I like to do with the family. Not far from where I live, there’s a retreat called “Cusuco”, they offer treks of 1, 2 and 4 hours around the mountain. They take you to special places where you can even find endangered species like the Quetzal. It is absolutely wonderful.