Hybrid View

TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face What are you up to Linda?

So Linda...tell us what you have been up to. I have missed you.

Do you have new books?

Don't you have a contest going on?

Spill woman!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Talking Hello

Hi Karenne

Yes I have a contest - a movie trivia contest that I have extended until the 15th of June then the answers will be posted...

A Family for the Holidays was just released with Tree Press about a woman with three children who learns she has cancer and doesn't know how to break it to her children. The male nurse she meets during her treatments is someone that she can lean on and he is a great person but she doesn't wish any involvement, but her children and her mother think otherwise. You can find it at www.treepress.net
    I have one that is suppose to be released sometime this month with Midnight Showcase, Forbidden Love, a historical romance. And another in September with Whiskey Creek Press, My Life with Apache, a young adult historical romance.

I have a couple of stories in anthologies that will be out in September but don't have all the information of those yet, and have been trying to get some mroe stories in on the side, too

thanks Karenne for all your support

Linda

Talking

Okay the contest is over and the answers are on my website, I have been busy doing edits on my young adult book, My Life With Apache, coming out in September with WCP, and a few others will be coming out later, too

Linda
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Question

I didn't know you did Young Adult books Linda.

Is this a new area for you or did I just miss some books?
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Wink

I sort of write different genre's. It just happened to me one day, this story came to me, and bingo, I couldn't stop, and when I sent it off the editor loved it and sent me a contract, I am really excited about this one.

hugs Linda

Wink

Good morning everyone, I wanted to share another review I received this morning on my latest A Family for the Holidays, here is the link

thanks so much
    Linda

http://www.romancejunkiesreviews.com...Holidays.shtml